16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Doku is garbage. He’s the worst of the 4

Boy was unplayable tonight and he is still young

Nunes is dug meat. 

Foden was sublime tonight. 

IMG-20240403-WA0020.jpg

9 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

That atmosphere :lol:

One guy shouting really loud while filming :lol:,  man city crowd is embarrassing, I've been at Anfield as well for a big game, shite , England hasn't a fucking clue what noise at a football game is, I've been to lower league and Premier league games, none compare to Ibrox. 

14 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He doesn’t really lose the ball much but Guardiola has utterly ruined Grealish as a player.

Its more down to the fact he doesn't suit City's style. He needs space and to play a more counter attack style.

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Its more down to the fact he doesn't suit City's style. He needs space and to play a more counter attack style.

Your point’s fair though seems to me it’s been drilled into him so much that his role is about control and retaining the ball he’s shit scared to take any risks.

19 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He doesn’t really lose the ball much but Guardiola has utterly ruined Grealish as a player.

He's the complete definition of a Guardiola player now. Someone who is a 'system' player. He does exactly as the system wants him to do and nothing else.

I can appreciate how good City are, but they can be such a boring team to watch at times. For as much as I don't really like Klopp, Liverpool are a far more enjoyable side to watch as a neutral.