• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Fuck Follow Follow forum.

This.

It has always been full of fucktards. Anyone who willingly stays in a forum run by that utter cunt Dingwall is automatically suspect.

9 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The biggest myth ever in the history of the internet that get's peddled out constantly by yourself. It's quite possibly bigger than the internet illuminati and 9/11 myths.

I am quite a large chap - wider rather than large to be more accurate but not as wide as your opinion of yourself and not as big as the standing your think your opinion should hold. 

But hey, we're awe Jock Thomsons Bairns after awe! 

6 hours ago, A.T.G said:

RM is a pretty pro-board, pro-King, Pro-Murray and anti SD/Ashley forum with the exception of a vocal few who hate/mistrust the board and have their own reasons for

In the boardroom forum this becomes arguments/discussion between dedicated (Nutjobs) members

The problem with FF is they are too heavy handed when dishing out bans, I got banned for saying Neil Lennon was a fucking prick!!

Anyone on FF who says they have been banned for being pro-King is a fucking liar, they have probably been banned for the following:

Clear Gait

Trolling

Posting tits

Noticed someone said they had been banned for calling out Bawsburst, well that's another plain lie, because for about 8 days solid I suspected he was a tarrier, and told it to his face (screen)...somebody vouched for him and I couldn't fucking believe it, guy seemed to revel in anything negative happening to the club, still don't believe he wasa bear

If anyone from FF is looking in, come on into the OT and give RM another chance

What's the OT ??

:pipe: 

Bears Den loyal!