End the 4-3-3 immediately

NorthUistBear

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Tav is our right back, he won't be moved from that position even if we change formation.

And I don't think he should be either.

2 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Tav is our right back, he won't be moved from that position even if we change formation.

And I don't think he should be either.

Ok but he can't defend for toffee ?

1 minute ago, NorthUistBear said:

Certainly not singling him out but i think he would be better as a winger

He's more like an old fashioned wing back so neither a full back nor a winger. He has worked on the defensive side of things but I'd like to see him learn to play with MOH on the right as I think they could be excellent together however anytime they do play together Tav seems to ignore MOH. He clearly likes the Waggy link up on the right though.

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

He's more like an old fashioned wing back so neither a full back nor a winger. He has worked on the defensive side of things but I'd like to see him learn to play with MOH on the right as I think they could be excellent together however anytime they do play together Tav seems to ignore MOH. He clearly likes the Waggy link up on the right though.

If we had 3 decent cb's then playing wing backs would suit both Tav and probably Wallace. I agree though that Tav and MOH could possibly form a formidable partnership down the right. 

Just now, NorthUistBear said:

If we had 3 decent cb's then playing wing backs would suit both Tav and probably Wallace. I agree though that Tav and MOH could possibly form a formidable partnership down the right. 

We are actually doing this right now but our 3rd centre back is a defensive midfielder who sits further up. I said last year we needed a DM and we did and still do but if the fullbacks are up the park it shows just how bad our centre backs actually are.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

We are actually doing this right now but our 3rd centre back is a defensive midfielder who sits further up. I said last year we needed a DM and we did and still do but if the fullbacks are up the park it shows just how bad our centre backs actually are.

At the end of the day our system would work if we had 2 solid cbs and a decent dm. ?

3 minutes ago, NorthUistBear said:

If king stumped up and we spent a few million on 2 solid CB's and a proven solid CDM then our system would work. 

yip so over to me king we if we start changing our formation etc just because the gaffer ain't been backed be as well turning the lights out n locking the gates ffs.

keep 4-3-3 and tell the board what we need to make it work better

we got away with a 433 in the championship,but the thing is

if you play your fullbacks so  far upfield and then they cant get back

your exposing your cd.

buying garner for £1.8m could be a mistake,because I cant see

the value for money,the jury is out for that guy.

when is moh getting the chance really feel for the guy

after watching that mince.