So here's what I'm waiting for...........

The Ibrox Derry

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Celtic FC and Supporters Association --- Full unequivocal apologies to Rangers fans for Saturday's flag, effigy display.

Glasgow MSPs -- Full media condemnation of Saturday's display.

Police Scotland -- Full investigations and criminal prosecutions following Saturday's display under the Race Hate Act.

SFA / UEFA -- Hefty fines imposed on Celtic, and both a domestic game and European game having to be played behind closed doors.

Scottish Media -- Full condemnation of Saturdays display.

In any other country this is the very least that would be expected.

Fuck me, you will be older than God before any of that comes through.

Celtic FC and Supporters Association --- Full unequivocal apologies to Rangers fans for Saturday's flag, effigy display.

Police Scotland -- Full investigations and criminal prosecutions following Saturday's display under the Race Hate Act.

SFA / UEFA -- Hefty fines imposed on Celtic, and both a domestic game and European game having to be played behind closed doors.

Ul be Waiting a long time in the republic of scotland

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

There was fuck all wrong with the "This is it boys, this is war" banner.

What about the tricolour with lyrics from an ira song?

That should be condemned by a cross section of society/politicians from across the watter.

An ongoing peace process (aye right) across the watter and heres these fuckwits in the west of Scotland fanning the flames of trouble.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What about the tricolour with lyrics from an ira song?

That should be condemned by a cross section of society/politicians from across the watter.

An ongoing peace process (aye right) across the watter and heres these fuckwits in the west of Scotland fanning the flames of trouble.

What about it? 

Of course it should be condemned.

I waa just saying that I don't know what is wrong with the banner I quoted.

Its wake up an smell the coffee time m8

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What about it? 

Of course it should be condemned.

I waa just saying that I don't know what is wrong with the banner I quoted.

What's another name for the troubles? War.

I really don't get it, what do you get out of posting saying there is nothing wrong with the banner? (in your opinion)

Sometimes you have to look beyond the face of stuff to see the underlying meaning.

Like the poznan on the 66th minute.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

What's another name for the troubles? War.

I really don't get it, what do you get out of posting saying there is nothing wrong with the banner? (in your opinion)

Sometimes you have to look beyond the face of stuff to see the underlying meaning.

Like the poznan on the 66th minute.

Just find it strange peope getting annoyed at a banner saying "this is war".

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Just find it strange peope getting annoyed at a banner saying "this is war".

Thats fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion.

Just like i find it strange how this annoys you enough to comment on it.

These are fly slimy bastards we are dealing with here, who are experts at worming their way out of any blame, some people can see them for what they are and some can't.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If there is a 'republican song' with the lyric "this is it boys, this is war" I apologise. 

I don't know mate. The mhankies terror loving songbook is not known by me.. but I thought another poster elsewhere linked it to one..I should apologise to you. Would have saved some time and any embarrassment if I had just PM'd you instead..But hey no big deal amigo..Every day is a school day..:541:

To apologise, there needs to be a wrong done to do so. In their mind they have done no wrong. We are Rangers, the British establishment club, the heretics, the bogey man, the anti Christ, the cancer of the nation. Now how can anyone with that rep be apologised to for anything by one of their own? That's the mind set, so there is no telling them or reasoning with them

This is not just about football. This is a way of life for them. We are regarded as the British club and because of our roots and heritage, the oppressors and because of theirs, hated for it and them doing their utmost to change it and pay us back by fair means or foul.

We are regarded as a Protestant team. Everything their doctrine tells them to hate from birth to the grave. Their papal leader only came and told the world again earlier this year, that Protestants are not Christian. Their leader plays on the same principle that SNPIRA and scum fc's founding Brother used, keep them divided from the non taig community, feed them fantasy and lies and they have a captured audience and need only preach to the converted and the hard work is done.

That's how it works from birth for them. We are fair game and it's open season on us without consequences.

Their entire make up and social and spiritual environment lends them to be needing a cause to compensate for their inadequacies and their compensation is to target their perceived enemy, US!. 

Will it ever change? Not in a thousand generations. So we either get used to it or do something about it.

4 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I don't know mate. The mhankies terror loving songbook is not known by me.. but I thought another poster elsewhere linked it to one..I should apologise to you. Would have saved some time and any embarrassment if I had just PM'd you instead..But hey no big deal amigo..Every day is a school day..:541:

All good mate, there was another which mentioned war, and going by tweets and posts on here is a tarrier song.

Tbh I don't care about their displays.

I find it really difficult to be offended by things as stupid as displays and songs. 

What I will say though is it would be brilliant if there wasn't a bias in Scotland that favoured the Catholic viewpoint, but there is and it was allowed to happen. It wasn't by fault of any individual in our support but the modern way of thinking. It's just fact that the romanticised view of republicanism and independence is liked more by the average hipster/PC cunt. 

I can't see that ever improving sadly.

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tbh I don't care about their displays.

I find it really difficult to be offended by things as stupid as displays and songs. 

What I will say though is it would be brilliant if there wasn't a bias in Scotland that favoured the Catholic viewpoint, but there is and it was allowed to happen. It wasn't by fault of any individual in our support but the modern way of thinking. It's just fact that the romanticised view of republicanism and independence is liked more by the outsider and the average hipster/PC cunt. 

I can't see that ever improving sadly.

I'm the same mate.

It's the lack of parity that gets me.

We step out of line and we get it from all angles, they step out of line and the bheggar support ends up the victim of a rogue moronic minority element of their support.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I'm the same mate.

It's the lack of parity that gets me.

We step out of line and we get it from all angles, they step out of line and the bheggar support ends up the victim of a rogue moronic minority element of their support.

It's absolutely horrendous. 

I don't really know if there is a way to break it though when everyone else in the country seems not bothered it happens.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It's absolutely horrendous. 

I don't really know if there is a way to break it though when everyone else in the country seems not bothered it happens.

We have been battered from pillar to post in recent years.

Rangers fans have been dehumanised to the point we are fair game to every single bastarding non-Rangers fan in Scotland.

We speak out we are labelled bigots-really what is it with that shite.

Politicians,media,footballing figures have lined up to take shots at us.

I watched an old video of when Mo Johnston signed for Rangers, quotes from the catholic church and the church of Scotland.

Nowadays even the church of Scotland have distanced themselves from our club, the supposed protestant club.

The apathy of our piss weak boards and from a LOT of fans doesn't help.

My fear is that we have been cornered that much we might not get out of this mess, we need to learn to fight the bastards back and use the same dirty tricks they use.

We should never have given them an inch, appeasement has got us nowhere.

Now these bastards call the shots,do you think they will appease us? Will they fuck.

Since the start of this millenia, more especially over the past five years, our club and our support has been 'dehumanised'.  This has been a concerted, I won't say conspiratorial effort, carried out in full glare of the media and the authorities.  

There are a number of agitators, all well known, who have stoked the flames to further  their own hate filled agendas.  This has been done without response from our club and with barely a peep from our fans groups.  How much support might SOS, used as an example, have gained by directING  their efforts at people fixated on destroying the club.  Sadly other than the odd, mostly weak statements, our fans representatives have been quiet.  

Ironically this dehumanizing of Rangers fans was articulated best by an Irish Catholic from Dublin who is not afraid, unlike Scotlands media, to challenge this sort of behaviour.  This silence culminated in Saturdays open display of sectarian bile.  Once again it  is largely ignored by the Scottish police and their political masters.

The effigy of a person wearing  an Orange Sash being HUNG was openly on display.  Now I am not and never have been a member of the LOL but can you imagine the outrage if this had happened at Ibrox and the effigy was that of sexual predator Cardinal OBRIEN or any of the other RC pedophiles.  What if the effigy had been a Muslim wearing a suicide vest?  Would the media have remained silent?

One Scotland indeed, I just thank goodness I do not live in the shithole.

Their hatred for us has deepened since 2 things happened. The No vote, and our survival and success mainly last season. Well we are going fucking nowhere, we are here to stay, and they better just accept it. They really can't stand the fact that we are still here, singing loud and proud. Their agenda has failed and they are fucking raging. The SCF cover up and Saturdays new low in banners etc just proves it big time. I warned last season that the ante would be upped against us this year. They are not happy with just beating us ( we will come again) they want us dead. Well Timmys out there, you've had your chance and you failed and fucked up. The Rangers ain't for dying.