No one likes us , we don't care

bluenose_n1

No I don't care if they like us. But the media at the very least should treat Rangers FC with the respect it deserves and we shouldn't sit here and let the Club and fans be treated this way. Dignified silence isn't dignified if we're being treated like scum regardless of what we say

Thought the I'm done with Rangers thread was the worst I'd seen but seems we have a new winner, they don't bother me either if we're treated  the same, that's the whole point, we're not, these countless threads spouting the same shite over and over are becoming tedious 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye very good ya imbecile. 

Why because what they do doesn't bother me 

because im not greeting like all you fucking poofs

we pelter the tarriers for doing the exact same as what we are doing right now

utterly pathetic 

If you feel the need to be liked by all other fans then you are supporting the wrong club 

prick

9 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Why because what they do doesn't bother me 

because im not greeting like all you fucking poofs

we pelter the tarriers for doing the exact same as what we are doing right now

utterly pathetic 

If you feel the need to be liked by all other fans then you are supporting the wrong club 

prick

That "prick" is worth a lot more than you and you have absolutely no understanding of the bigger picture in this debate do you?

I don't have any crayons to draw you a picture so you can understand but you carry on like a wee little trooper.

13 minutes ago, Malvern said:

That "prick" is worth a lot more than you and you have absolutely no understanding of the bigger picture in this debate do you?

I don't have any crayons to draw you a picture so you can understand but you carry on like a wee little trooper.

Why is he worth more because he posts a lot on rangers media 

if you all expected anything other than the hatred we got on Saturday then fool you

17 minutes ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Why is he worth more because he posts a lot on rangers media 

if you all expected anything other than the hatred we got on Saturday then fool you

That should be "more fool you".

He is worth more as he very rarely lowers himself to personal insults unlike yourself and I still do not have the crayons to show you the bigger picture. You crack on with your "staunch they don't bother me" attitude whilst the whole of Scotland outside of Rangers fans ignore the behaviour of the scum and we will have discussions about parity not taking it up the arse which you seem to be leaning towards.

PS Bridge doesn't really do personal insults, me I fucking love them :541: