We're in good shape

The Wee General

On 30/09/2016 at 9:01 AM, Blue Avenger said:

Nope.

One word answer. Do you know for a fact the board have backed MW?

Without transparency, we can but only try to read the indicators.

Irrespective of each answer, none of it is big enough to challenge the scum and it never will be under this board, as they are either unwilling to do so or are pratted and the last embarassing loan scramble in HK indicate they are pratted

Some of the players we were heavily linked with in the summer or previously and we missed out on, or didn't sign for whatever reason. 

Defence - Curtis Nelson/ Dom Ball/ Adrian Mariappa/ Bernardo Espinoza/ Joleon Lescott. 

Midfield - Harry Winks/ Conor Hourihane/ Eunan O'Kane/ Gwion Edwards/ Toumani Diagouraga. 

Forward - Tammy Abraham/ Jason Cummings. 

GK Daniel Bentley before Gilks joined

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought we looked like a very good team in glimpses yesterday, we seemed to have trouble maintaining it. But when you think back to the Old Firm, there was a good 10-15 minutes where we passed the ball brilliantly but then we all of a sudden just dropped off and they got the first goal. Same in the second half of the OF, we started it well, McKay has the chance that went just wide but then we dropped off again.

Last season we were pressing teams in packs and being aggressive with the ball going forward. Like I said that showed in glimpses yesterday but nowhere near enough, it's progress though.

I thought Dodoo and Garner were really good when they came on, that was promising. 

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Some of the players we were heavily linked with in the summer or previously and we missed out on, or didn't sign for whatever reason. 

Defence - Curtis Nelson/ Dom Ball/ Adrian Mariappa/ Bernardo Espinoza/ Joleon Lescott. 

Midfield - Harry Winks/ Conor Hourihane/ Eunan O'Kane/ Gwion Edwards/ Toumani Diagouraga. 

Forward - Tammy Abraham/ Jason Cummings. 

GK Daniel Bentley before Gilks joined

I liked Ball last season and did want him to come back

But Rotherham currently have the worst defensive record in England and he's at the heart of it

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I thought we looked like a very good team in glimpses yesterday, we seemed to have trouble maintaining it. But when you think back to the Old Firm, there was a good 10-15 minutes where we passed the ball brilliantly but then we all of a sudden just dropped off and they got the first goal. Same in the second half of the OF, we started it well, McKay has the chance that went just wide but then we dropped off again.

Last season we were pressing teams in packs and being aggressive with the ball going forward. Like I said that showed in glimpses yesterday but nowhere near enough, it's progress though.

I thought Dodoo and Garner were really good when they came on, that was promising. 

Me too, there's a few now gelling to the 4-3-3 formation. progress can be seen.

42 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

I liked Ball last season and did want him to come back

But Rotherham currently have the worst defensive record in England and he's at the heart of it

I was hoping we would have signed Harry Winks, I think he may be a diamond in the raw.

Rangers boss Mark Warburton back in to bring Tottenham starlet Harry Winks to Ibrox on loan

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/rangers-boss-mark-warburton-back-7587223

He's made it to the first team now at Spurs

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/story/2961725/harry-winks-hungry-for-more-after-tottenham-breakthrough-week

Example of his play