More arrests

Two more men have been arrested after effigies of Rangers fans were hung from the stands during the recent Glasgow derby at Celtic Park.

The mock hangings involved two blow-up dolls, one with a Rangers scarf, the other with an Orange sash.

Two men, aged 22 and 27, were arrested over the incident following the arrest of another 27-year-old man last week.

A 26-year-old man has also been arrested over alleged offensive singing at the game, which Celtic won 5-1.

During the match, toilets in the away end of the ground were vandalised and both clubs later released statements over fan behaviour.

Det Insp David Stewart, who is leading the investigation, said: "We are continuing to investigate incidents of vandalism, disorder and any other associated criminality which occurred during the game.

"Whilst we have had some contact from the public, we are keen to renew our appeal specifically for mobile phone footage of vandalism within the toilets of the away support section.

"I understand there were a number of images and video shared online of this and I would be keen for people to contact us directly with any information they may have."

The detective added: "As I mentioned, we've had some contact with the public since our initial appeal however, we would encourage others to get in touch with footage or information they might have."

They can't help but mention the toilets even when it's a story about the sickos who were responsible for the blow up dolls. Make no mistake the scum mhedia will stop at nothing until there are as many or more of us arrested at these games than the pyoor best fans in the whole wide world. It's pathetic 

1 hour ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Det Insp David Stewart, who is leading the investigation, said: "We are continuing to investigate incidents of vandalism, disorder and any other associated criminality which occurred during the game.

So polis jockland are happy to investigate vandalism and disorder, but give up on investigating the assault on a wee boy on a bus by the taig scum, oh, sorry that should of course have read "Persons dressed in green".

Fuck sake!!

5 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

So polis jockland are happy to investigate vandalism and disorder, but give up on investigating the assault on a wee boy on a bus by the taig scum, oh, sorry that should of course have read "Persons dressed in green".

Fuck sake!!

Violent tims just wouldn't fit the narrative :belm:

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

Violent tims just wouldn't fit the narrative :belm:

It fits many of their fan(nie)s I've worked with over the years, including one or two who were employed by Rock Steady at Ibrox.

I know plenty of their fans, some I call friends, others I wouldn't move an inch to help if they were getting a kicking as they would have brought it on themselves.

6 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

It fits many of their fan(nie)s I've worked with over the years, including one or two who were employed by Rock Steady at Ibrox.

I know plenty of their fans, some I call friends, others I wouldn't move an inch to help if they were getting a kicking as they would have brought it on themselves.

I have no idea why their dark side is always ignored by the mhedia ... do the journalists fear for their windows or did allowing the big prod stein to bring the european cup to scotland all those years ago mean they will always get the benefit of the doubt now? 

4 minutes ago, Thermopylae said:

I have no idea why their dark side is always ignored by the mhedia ... do the journalists fear for their windows or did allowing the big prod stein to bring the european cup to scotland all those years ago mean they will always get the benefit of the doubt now? 

Their fans are feared by most journalists, especially as it seems polis scotland won't lift a finger against anyone of the green persuasion. Then again with so called journalists like Speirs, Haggerty, English et al then maybe they're willing to go easy on their mates.