Semi Final ticket emails.....

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

All to no avail I'mĀ afraid. The league cup is not the sfa's tournament - the Scottish cup is theirsĀ 

sorry ?Ā 

Still their home and at the end of the day my sons safety is paramount to anything also mate, don't fancy him getting caught up in a repeat of the cup final as fuck all was done so sets a precedent for other to follow suit.

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

It's owned by queens Park. The SFA have nothing to do with it. They lease it.Ā 

It's also their headquarters.Ā 

I understand what your saying mate but the SFA done fuck all therefor setting the precedent for others thinking they can do what they like as nothing will be done about it.

2 minutes ago, dande101 said:

So I sell my sons ticket and it ends up in the hands of someone who ends up getting him banned?

Bad idea mate as good as it sounds, can't trust everyone.

Good point. Ā Would deffo be wanting to give it to someone you know/can be trusted. Ā In saying that by doing what the guy did you quoted, if you don't collect or decline then they would just go onto some other bears number. Ā 

2 minutes ago, dande101 said:

I understand what your saying mate but the SFA done fuck all therefor setting the precedent for others thinking they can do what they like as nothing will be done about it.

Agree mate. They're corrupt as fuck. The company that leases it to the SFA has on their board Doncaster and Reagan. How the fuck is that not a conflict of interest? Ā Ā 

12 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Hampden is the national stadium, home to the SFA.

It's also home to Queen's Park FC, the SPFL, The Scottish Football Museum, Hampden Stadium limited.

Surely by this logic you'll refuse ANY tickets to any games involving Rangers as they all come with the proviso we hold a SFA licence.

7 minutes ago, dande101 said:

The SPFL done fuck all over Motherwell. You been to any league games?

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It's also home to Queen's Park FC, the SPFL, The Scottish Football Museum, Hampden Stadium limited.

Surely by this logic you'll refuse ANY tickets to any games involving Rangers as they all come with the proviso we hold a SFA licence.

No mate just huge games like this where I feel my sons safety may be compromised at Hampden due to the lack of sufficient policing and stewarding and negligence they have proven to show.

18 minutes ago, dande101 said:

Still their home and at the end of the day my sons safety is paramount to anything also mate, don't fancy him getting caught up in a repeat of the cup final as fuck all was done so sets a precedent for other to follow suit.

I've just realised you're 'that guy'

Should have quoted queens. Ā Head is mush, I need to get some kip ffsĀ :lol:

Commendable but unfortunate that you can't go to a match with the kids cause the sfa et al are so shockingly incompetent to ensure the safety of fans!Ā 

Just now, dande101 said:

Always feel he is safe at Ibrox mate.

So despite the police warnings over Hogmanay theres no "safety may be compromised" but the SFA rulebook didn't allow them to challenge clubs for fans behaviour and it may. Sorry but that's absolute pish.

I bet you tell cunts to pay attention listen to the safety demo on planes by the wee dolly birds. :lol:

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So despite the police warnings over Hogmanay theres no "safety may be compromised" but the SFA rulebook didn't allow them to challenge clubs for fans behaviour and it may. Sorry but that's absolute pish.

I bet you tell cunts to pay attention listen to the safety demo on planes by the wee dolly birds. :lol:

Why are you hassling him so much. He said his reasons so why not just accept that and move onĀ 

4 minutes ago, minus22 said:

I've just realised you're 'that guy'

Should have quoted queens. Ā Head is mush, I need to get some kip ffsĀ :lol:

Commendable but unfortunate that you can't go to a match with the kids cause the sfa et al are so shockingly incompetent to ensure the safety of fans!Ā 

I've made a mess of all that I don't know who I should have quoted now I'm mixing the two togetherĀ :lol:

Stepping away from the computer...

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Maybe has more confidence in the Ibrox security staff and knowing he would be surrounded by Bears than he does at the piggery any day of the year.Ā 

Is this the same police Scotland who let people attack our players on national TV and get off with it? Trustworthy as big jock babysitting your wain they cunts!

Just now, Queen's_highway said:

Why are you hassling him so much. He said his reasons so why not just accept that and move onĀ 

Because I think he's talking pish. And if he did legit refuse a ticket because "the sfa" then it's up there with one of the most nonsensical (and hypocritical) reasons I've not toĀ  watch Rangers in my life.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Because I think he's talking pish. And if he did legit refuse a ticket because "the sfa" then it's up there with one of the most nonsensical (and hypocritical) reasons I've not toĀ  watch Rangers in my life.

I don't think any kid should go to an old firm imo. I wasn't allowed until I was 16 was flos debut n we won 5-1 :D I've told my son the same. I just don't think it's worth the risk. Also all the steamers (including Me) and the hatred. I just don't think kids should be around thatĀ 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not everyone has the same opinion as you.

Haven't you walked outĀ on Rangers games Mr. sports writer?????

You write good Rangers articles, but you can be a wee pedanticĀ dick on here sometimes if truth be told. Want to control that ego.

Ā 

Ā 

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not everyone has the same opinion as you.

Haven't you walked outĀ on Rangers games Mr. sports writer?????

You write good Rangers articles, but you can be a wee pedanticĀ dick on here sometimes if truth be told. Want to control that ego.

Ā 

Ā 

:lol:Ā :matron:

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

I don't think any kid should go to an old firm imo. I wasn't allowed until I was 16 was flos debut n we won 5-1 :D I've told my son the same. I just don't think it's worth the risk. Also all the steamers (including Me) and the hatred. I just don't think kids should be around thatĀ 

I've no idea what age I was. 8 or 9 probably. There was probably less hatred in the ground (at least that I could decipher) than watching the game in the house with my dad, uncle and big cousin.

If people genuinely think that the SFA failing to punish Hibs or us for fuckwits makes going to games much less safe then I think they are simply looking for an excuse. Do they think the SFA fining clubs will stop folk from acting like cunts? It's never stopped Celtic fans in Europe. Hibs being punished doesn't make the OF any safer to attend just like not punishing them doesnt make it any more unsafe.