Semi Final ticket emails.....

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Been on CCCS since the beginning and no tickets for this game.   I wonder if those in C1872 will have tickets.  Willing to wager that CH and CG get to attend.

Sickened.

Of course they will, looks as if they've changed the rules since the inception of c1872, funny that eh! :sherlock:

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got my 2, but shocked that people like myself who have been on it for donkey years missed out.

Fans who attend regularly for a period number of years set by the club should get priority. 

Maybe to even get on the CCCS you should have to be a season ticket holder for 5 years.

Well done Rangers ???? 

Parents have had their season tickets 30+years and been on CCCS since the beginning. I'm 22 and have had a season ticket for 15+ years and we've not been allocated tickets. Loyalty obviously means nothing with our Club. 

I'm really glad the boycotters and so-called  'fans' who didn't renew for the last 4 years have tickets though. Well deserved. 

2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Been on CCCS since the beginning and no tickets for this game.   I wonder if those in C1872 will have tickets.  Willing to wager that CH and CG get to attend.

Sickened.

CH had a ticket for a Dumbarton away game that everyone struggled for. 

20 minutes ago, SuperAli said:

Well done Rangers ???? 

Parents have had their season tickets 30+years and been on CCCS since the beginning. I'm 22 and have had a season ticket for 15+ years and we've not been allocated tickets. Loyalty obviously means nothing with our Club. 

I'm really glad the boycotters and so-called  'fans' who didn't renew for the last 4 years have tickets though. Well deserved. 

As I have said before Rangers don't give a shit where the tickets are going. 

My son and my nephew got them but phoned Rangers today and cancelled as the SFA have done fuck all to protect our youngsters after the cup final.

Woman was actually surprised I didn't want to upgrade to adult but I hope someone deserving gets them, no point taking them just for the sake of it or to sell on.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Should be mate, it's me the 2 sons and my father in law. But it all comes off my debt card so they've always been together. 

Nice one mate, cheers.  Ours don't come off the same card but are linked under friends/family.  Hopefully sense prevails and they are together, but it is the ticket office we are talking about so will probably be in a different stand from my mate :lol:

3 hours ago, SuperAli said:

Well done Rangers ???? 

Said it years ago, I lost my faith in the system when cunts were taking half season tickets out in 2008 and being entered into the ballot for Manchester.

Season ticket holder since January and at a European final in May. Fucking criminal. 

10 minutes ago, blueretro said:

Thanks for the info. If that's the case fair enough. It should mean I'm guaranteed one for the final should we get there.

We're all guaranteed a ticket for the final, Morton don't have a big support......:)

2 hours ago, dande101 said:

My son and my nephew got them but phoned Rangers today and cancelled as the SFA have done fuck all to protect our youngsters after the cup final.

Woman was actually surprised I didn't want to upgrade to adult but I hope someone deserving gets them, no point taking them just for the sake of it or to sell on.

League Cup is fuck all to do with the SFA.

People on here are choking for a ticket. Obviously can't change it now. But could have sold them that way. Your tickets will probably go to staff cause there's no second ballot 

All to no avail I'm afraid. The league cup is not the sfa's tournament - the Scottish cup is theirs 

sorry ? 

56 minutes ago, minus22 said:

Nice one mate, cheers.  Ours don't come off the same card but are linked under friends/family.  Hopefully sense prevails and they are together, but it is the ticket office we are talking about so will probably be in a different stand from my mate :lol:

I'm linked as well but got separated once before I put them all on the same card. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I'm linked as well but got separated once before I put them all on the same card. 

Cheers for the heads up, Won't be too shocked then if they are separate.  Can but hope, but just need to wait and see. In saying that if it's the same stand I doubt it will matter, noticed in the past people just squeezing up to be beside friends/family.  Was carnage last semi :uk:

well....I've been refreshing my emails every 16 seconds.....no avail

then I read about the spam emails..........................

so......that's what I looked at.......and...............................

still fuck all

:(

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

CG has a ticket...

And he didn't get one in the ballot last year for the semi final - that's how these things work. 

FWIW, I sorted him out with a ticket but I spend most of my evenings sourcing tickets for various games & travelling around to pick tickets up for myself, my family or to help my bus out. 

It's funny how everyone moans about the way Rangers allocate semi final & final tickets yet guys who go everywhere have this problem for every away games & most don't care (tu) 

2 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

People on here are choking for a ticket. Obviously can't change it now. But could have sold them that way. Your tickets will probably go to staff cause there's no second ballot 

So I sell my sons ticket and it ends up in the hands of someone who ends up getting him banned?

Bad idea mate as good as it sounds, can't trust everyone.