Semi Final ticket emails.....

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

That's a joke if she's got that right,  could be left with no ticket for either game ( assuming we get there)  having been on cccs for years. Surely the 2000 or so who have been to every game and missed out on the semi should be guaranteed a ticket. 

That's Rangers 2016 for you 

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

That's a joke if she's got that right,  could be left with no ticket for either game ( assuming we get there)  having been on cccs for years. Surely the 2000 or so who have been to every game and missed out on the semi should be guaranteed a ticket. 

What if someone's been to all games and misses the final because someone else gets guaranteed one?

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

No.

It's a ballot. I'm not going to the semi as i never got one but the guys who get lucky here in the ballot do not deserve to be punished.

That would be a ridiculous way to run it imo 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

No.

It's a ballot. I'm not going to the semi as i never got one but the guys who get lucky here in the ballot do not deserve to be punished.

They would still be in the ballot. All you would be doing is guaranteeing that nobody misses out on both games.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

No.

Guaranteed that's what they'll do. It's a shocking way to handle it. I got one last year through my ST and same this year so I'm expecting to be excluded if we make the final...again. It's baffling.

27 minutes ago, Sket said:

Guaranteed that's what they'll do. It's a shocking way to handle it. I got one last year through my ST and same this year so I'm expecting to be excluded if we make the final...again. It's baffling.

Even if they do prioritise the 2000 odd who missed out this time that still leaves a large chunk who'll end up successful both times surely? 

9 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Even if they do prioritise the 2000 odd who missed out this time that still leaves a large chunk who'll end up successful both times surely? 

Yep. What would be baffling would be potentially allowing some supporters on the same scheme  to end up with no tickets for 2 semis and 2 finals while others get tickets for everything. 

1 minute ago, dougal72 said:

Yep. What would be baffling would be potentially allowing some supporters on the same scheme  to end up with no tickets for 2 semis and 2 finals while others get tickets for everything. 

I get that but either something is a ballot or it isn't, they need to be clear with us on that at least

14 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

I get that but either something is a ballot or it isn't, they need to be clear with us on that at least

Everyone else on the scheme would still be in the ballot,  it's not like last year where season ticket holders not on the scheme got taken out of the final ballot if they got tickets for the semi.

5 hours ago, dougal72 said:

Really ffs utter shite if that happens having been 1 of the 1500 who missed out i thought i would atleast get the final if we got there so i was not to fussed  didnt get a semi final ticket last year aswell

1 hour ago, DavieAyrshire said:

Really ffs utter shite if that happens having been 1 of the 1500 who missed out i thought i would atleast get the final if we got there so i was not to fussed  didnt get a semi final ticket last year aswell

Happened last season. I didn't get the taig game but got the final.

Everyone on cccs got both semi and final last year no ballot for them they were guaranteed a ticket. It's season tickets who weren't on it who got balloted and the people who never got a taig tick got priority for the final.

If you wur on the cccs scheme last season you got the semi and the final. Am I missing something as baffled reading some of the posts on here.

As there Is that many on it this year they have had to ballot it.

Just a thought. If you had to have attended the 4 previous league cup games to be in the semi-final ballot, will the final be the same? That means only those that have been to all FIVE previous games will be balloted for the final! :pipe:

35 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Everyone on cccs got both semi and final last year no ballot for them they were guaranteed a ticket. It's season tickets who weren't on it who got balloted and the people who never got a taig tick got priority for the final.

If you wur on the cccs scheme last season you got the semi and the final. Am I missing something as baffled reading some of the posts on here.

I should have added that to my post lol 

3 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

Always find it funny those who claim to be on cccs for years have no idea how it works ?

7 hours ago, blueretro said:

Just a thought. If you had to have attended the 4 previous league cup games to be in the semi-final ballot, will the final be the same? That means only those that have been to all FIVE previous games will be balloted for the final! :pipe:

Then it won't be a ballot would it? But if we did get the final and played Morton everyone would get a ticket but if it's the sheep it will be a ballot and I would imagine it would go back to the previous 4 games 

10 hours ago, DavieAyrshire said:

It might actually be the fairest way! Last year I went to all the Scottish cup games but because I got a semi final ticket I never got a final ticket! I know it might not be fair if you missed out twice but I thought it was worse going to all the games and missing the final