Semi Final ticket emails.....

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I've no idea what age I was. 8 or 9 probably. There was probably less hatred in the ground (at least that I could decipher) than watching the game in the house with my dad, uncle and big cousin.

If people genuinely think that the SFA failing to punish Hibs or us for fuckwits makes going to games much less safe then I think they are simply looking for an excuse. Do they think the SFA fining clubs will stop folk from acting like cunts? It's never stopped Celtic fans in Europe. Hibs being punished doesn't make the OF any safer to attend just like not punishing them doesnt make it any more unsafe.

I honestly don't think it is safe. If a mhank came up to me I'd smash them but a kid? I think after the hivs game it was shown that the stewarding and policing of it was shocking. You went right for him though mate. Why would he just make that Up? Everybody has their own reasons.  

1 minute ago, Queen's_highway said:

Haha I only smoke it at night cause I have chronic pain but went to roll one and no fags :power_of_anguish:

I'm exactly the same mate, pain and subsequent sleep.  That's pish for you running out of smokes. No other means?

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Not everyone has the same opinion as you.

Haven't you walked out on Rangers games Mr. sports writer?????

You write good Rangers articles, but you can be a wee pedantic dick on here sometimes if truth be told. Want to control that ego.

Think I've walked out early once. Mainly because the person who gave me a lift was going and I wasn't being stuck in Glasgow and having to shell out for a taxi.

Nowt to do with having the same opinion as me. Just one that makes an iota of sense. If

I was a pedantic wee dick long before folk gave me money to be a pedantic wee dick.  Not sure how that has any bearing on my 'ego' though.

1 minute ago, minus22 said:

I'm exactly the same mate, pain and subsequent sleep.  That's pish for you running out of smokes. No other means?

Na. Could walk to the garage bout ten mins away but wee man's in bed so don't want to pull a Kate and gerry. I'll just need to wait till tomorrow. 

Thinking of just putting it into a single skin but think that wouldn't work 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

Na. Could walk to the garage bout ten mins away but wee man's in bed so don't want to pull a Kate and gerry. I'll just need to wait till tomorrow. 

Thinking of just putting it into a single skin but think that wouldn't work 

Needs must mate, I'm sure it would.  A Kate and Gerry :lol:

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Think I've walked out early once. Mainly because the person who gave me a lift was going and I wasn't being stuck in Glasgow and having to shell out for a taxi.

Nowt to do with having the same opinion as me. Just one that makes an iota of sense. If

I was a pedantic wee dick long before folk gave me money to be a pedantic wee dick.  Not sure how that has any bearing on my 'ego' though.

Bait taken.:541:

Seriously though, we were getting beat and you walked away. Right or wrong?

Hardly one to dictate to others then surely?

Using the same word twice in a sentence is poor grammar btw. Just saying. We can all agree on the 'dick' element though.:pipe:

10 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Bait taken.:541:

Seriously though, we were getting beat and you walked away. Right or wrong?

Hardly one to dictate to others then surely?

Using the same word twice in a sentence is poor grammar btw. Just saying.:pipe:

Walked away from supporting Rangers? Because we were getting beat? Do you mean in general because that's definitely not me. I've literally left one game early in 22 years (playoff against motherwell at Ibrox). There was a point in 2014, I think, when I considered stopping following it all so closely. The whole thing had become utterly unenjoyable. Games weren't fun, online stuff was poisonous, even the town I lived had noticeable splits that hadn't existed three or four years earlier. But there's never been a point when I've even thought about it because we were losing. Christ, the worst losing spell we've had in the club's history coincided with me getting my first ST after years of going on my RSC's allocation so I've definitely never considered chucking it because we were losing.

I'm not dictating anything to anyone. People are free to do what they want. But there's always a chance that people might question it. Especially when they then post it online.

It is poor grammar. I'm not on the clock though, so bollocks to it. Unless someone from RM wants to pay me per post then it'll be spot on (almost) every time.

EDIT: Just noticed the bit you meant, that's me using the terms directed at me so it gets a pass grammatically but should really be a quotation. See. Pedantic wee dick. :lol:

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Walked away from supporting Rangers? Because we were getting beat? Do you mean in general because that's definitely not me. I've literally left one game early in 22 years (playoff against motherwell at Ibrox). There was a point in 2014, I think, when I considered stopping following it all so closely. The whole thing had become utterly unenjoyable. Games weren't fun, online stuff was poisonous, even the town I lived had noticeable splits that hadn't existed three or four years earlier. But there's never been a point when I've even thought about it because we were losing. Christ, the worst losing spell we've had in the club's history coincided with me getting my first ST after years of going on my RSC's allocation so I've definitely never considered chucking it because we were losing.

I'm not dictating anything to anyone. People are free to do what they want. But there's always a chance that people might question it. Especially when they then post it online.

It is poor grammar. I'm not on the clock though, so bollocks to it. Unless someone from RM wants to pay me per post then it'll be spot on (almost) every time.

Disgrace!!!!

Should have got steaming, fucked a random and woke up in a damp ridden hovel with the fear like a real man. Getting a lift home.... poof!!!!

2 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Disgrace!!!!

Should have got steaming, fucked a random and woke up in a damp ridden hovel with the fear like a real man. Getting a lift home.... poof!!!!

I would've but it was my auld man giving me a lift. :lol:

Just now, DavieAyrshire said:

LOL  why the hell are you putting grass in a cup of tea with milk in it hahahahahaha this place gets stranger every day 

I just downed it. It was barking going down. But will stop the pain tonight so I can sleep. I take 20 pills a day to help with the pain I have and they do nothing. I don't even.like getting stoned but it stops the pain and I can sleep more than an hour 

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I just downed it. It was barking going down. But will stop the pain tonight so I can sleep. I take 20 pills a day to help with the pain I have and they do nothing. I don't even.like getting stoned but it stops the pain and I can sleep more than an hour 

In that case, you're probably better eating it. It releases much slower (and takes much less) but is much more potent than smoking. Have a read at http://herb.co/2016/04/28/benefits-eating-marijuana/. and stuff like it.