Semi Final ticket emails.....

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A would phone mate. Guy a know has just tweeted that 3 of them didn't receive an email but phoned and all 3 have been successful in the ballot. Was told problem with aol email addresses.

Checked my account and can't see any awarded in purchase history but I'll bell them anyway 

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

16500 is higher than I thought it would be. Leaves 5k for RSCs and players etc which isn't a lot 

Lets say theres 100 staff who get 10 tickets each.......1000 tickets (unlikely 10 tickets each but for example) 

So 4000 tickets for supporters clubs???? Even if there was 500 RSC's getting 8 tickets, or 250 RSC's getting 16 tickets and so on....Seems alot to me. I got a ticket but i'm still pissed off for the others on CCCS who did not get one. I disagree with RSC's getting an allocation before the guys who are not part of one but paying their ST and their CCCS . Just because your in a club you shouldnt get a ticket before the guy not in a club who commits. 

Shambles

Sitting refreshing my emails at work all morning.... just discovered the email for the semi final was hidden in outlook clutter folder. ...Yass 

Anyone with an outlook email account log on at a desktop and check the clutter folder, the emails don't show up on the mobile app 

14 minutes ago, smibug said:

Sitting refreshing my emails at work all morning.... just discovered the email for the semi final was hidden in outlook clutter folder. ...Yass 

Anyone with an outlook email account log on at a desktop and check the clutter folder, the emails don't show up on the mobile app 

is that the same as the junk folder

2 minutes ago, DAVIE8CH said:

is that the same as the junk folder

No, Microsoft junk is for genuinely dodgy emails whereas clutter organises emails based on priority. Not too sure how it works but it's a pain in the arse. 

2 hours ago, WhosTheDado said:

The guy I spoke to on the phone says it doesn't matter how many years I've been on the cccs, it's based on a season by season basis☹️. 

See that's just nonsense from the ticket office. They should using a priority system it's not rocket science. 

1 hour ago, smibug said:

Mate you are a fucking hero! Been refreshing all day, tried ticket office no joy, just checked junk email......... ticket in the bag ???

The biggest fuck up in all of this is that they didn't change the CCCS deadline to earlier in the season when they knew the league cup semis/final would be MUCH earlier in the season.

I personally would have made the CCCS deadline the start of the competitive season- before the first cup games.

5 minutes ago, jbear72 said:

Been to all the rounds and no ticket. Hardly surprised though due to the shamble on which we allocate tickets.

Gave the ticket office a call and she says unlucky you have not been assigned a ticket. Not Happy

This is exactly what I've just been told. Off the phone to the club 10 minutes ago. Absolute pish. I know for a fact that some folks who haven't attended all rounds are going to this. How does that transpire?

For what it's worth if you're coming out of the woodwork after 4 seasons in the abyss and you've jumped in on CCCS and are attending this match, then the system is fundamentally flawed and the club really needs to take a look at that. Some sort of loyalty and reward scheme that takes in 4 or 5 seasons worth of attendance stats should be easy enough to implement in this day and age.

Totally fucking gutted here.

Got mine, agonising extra days wait to find out as the emails go to my old man who's on holiday. Fucking buzzing though. Not confident, but it's a totally different game this time round, we've been finding our feet slowly and still have a few games to keep preparing and improving before this - bring them on, never fear they bastards. 

7 hours ago, surfsup2 said:

3 of us got emails but still a few have not heard anything same as others have not missed any games and on the cccs.

Nephew just left the ticket office  as did not get an email but now has a ticket what a shambles.

just lucky works shifts and could go over to check.

3 hours ago, simplythebest said:

Guess we'll have the same situation for a final against Aberdeen if we win?  Would need to be Morton to guarantee everyone 

Better not be the same pish I was hearing about last year, where if you get allocated a ticket for the semi, you go to the bottom of the list. 

24 minutes ago, Ed Force One said:

This is exactly what I've just been told. Off the phone to the club 10 minutes ago. Absolute pish. I know for a fact that some folks who haven't attended all rounds are going to this. How does that transpire?

For what it's worth if you're coming out of the woodwork after 4 seasons in the abyss and you've jumped in on CCCS and are attending this match, then the system is fundamentally flawed and the club really needs to take a look at that. Some sort of loyalty and reward scheme that takes in 4 or 5 seasons worth of attendance stats should be easy enough to implement in this day and age.

Totally fucking gutted here.

Exactly mate couldn't agree more.