BF1

orange&blue92

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nope.

Fuck paying another 40 quid for stuff that should be free.

I agree, but its just how it is and its not going to change. I dont mind paying it because it keeps the game fresh, this is just a quarter of the releases lined up for the year so there is far more to come. Its worth it, your getting almost the same amount of maps over the period as the original game. People pay money for fifa coins and it doesnt drastically change the game, with map packs and new game modes in BF1 its far more value for money. I cant argue with the 40 price tag for alot more content to keep the game fresh for a year.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im enjoying the new content especially the fort de vaux infantry map. The new game mode frontlines is bugged though, I played in one round that took over an hour to complete, and I'm reading of much longer games than that too, pretty sure it's should have a max game timer as it just drags eventually.

On 18/03/2017 at 11:42 AM, calio said:

Im enjoying the new content especially the fort de vaux infantry map. The new game mode frontlines is bugged though, I played in one round that took over an hour to complete, and I'm reading of much longer games than that too, pretty sure it's should have a max game timer as it just drags eventually.

They will release an update to fix mate, the devs for bf1 have been the best i have seen when it comes to listening to the players and keeping everyone updated.

On 3/23/2017 at 2:28 PM, Bobthemod said:

Took a while to get into it but absolutely loving it now! The Mondragon optical is a beast only this is it leaves you reloading right at the wrong times with only 10 rounds at a time 

I've always found the Selbstlader to be far superior, 26 round mag and really accurate, especially when using the optical variant. I prefer the recoil as well, I'd definitely use the Mondragon more if it weren't for the shitty 10 round mag, I don't think you can play as aggressively with the Mondragon because of it, as you say you have to reload at the worst times and usually end up having to pull out your sidearm.

1 hour ago, lidorfc said:

I've always found the Selbstlader to be far superior, 26 round mag and really accurate, especially when using the optical variant. I prefer the recoil as well, I'd definitely use the Mondragon more if it weren't for the shitty 10 round mag, I don't think you can play as aggressively with the Mondragon because of it, as you say you have to reload at the worst times and usually end up having to pull out your sidearm.

Aye I loved the Seb when I was starting out might go back to it now I can unlock the optical didn't really think about it to be fair I'll get after it again tomorrow morning 

Just played the first 10 minutes of it on the pro but its hard as fuck.  

Graphiacally it looks fantastic  on 1080p and the frame rate is also fantastic, this looks one of the best shooters in a long time , not into the modern warefare games prefer 1st and second or Vietnam war games myself ?

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else been playing frontlines on the nivelle nights map on the CTE? Absolute bedlam, ammo v2 is implemented to try and control the nade spam and kinda works. Playing as medic or assault is brilliant fun, hopefully it`ll be available to everyone to give a timely wee boost to the player numbers.

Here`s a video of some gameplay..

:guns:

On 3/31/2017 at 0:55 PM, cp9 said:

Are the new maps worth it? Only had the game for a few months so still enjoying welcome to hell and kaiserschlat. 

Trench Gun loyal. Ain't got no time to be aiming. 

I bought the pack just to have something else to do, and its all I play right now. They are all great on conquest.

Found myself finding the preset maps a little bit hit or miss on certain game modes.