Not all that gutted.

5 minutes ago, blueretro said:

You do know we have two games in the next six days? But you'll stay gutted until they get humped in Europe ten days from now. Maybe you should check your priorities.

so, for a start the likelyhood is we'll struggle in both they games, but secondly, even if we win comfortably, they will probably win twice in that same period, unless we can make up ground on them in the league (odds are way against this) then aye i'll stay gutted till they get embarrassed in europe again, because by god rangers are hardly giving us much to cheer about this season are they

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A poor performance today when all we tried to do was stop them scoring yes i'm gutted as i always am when we get beat by anyone.

Going by the likes in this post we seem to have got in a new breed of supporter who celebrate mediocrity.

4 hours ago, cushynumber said:

The problem is , if this season is one for building, why did we essentially start the same team as last year? 

Because the sightings haven't improved us - we haven't built on anything.

This won't be a building season, it will be a season of standing still.

Exactly this. How many first team additions are needed to win the league next year? 5/6? More? Why is last years team with a bunch of signings that are either not good enough or injured getting the bedding in period instead of a team actually capable of winning the title? When all is said and done, if we finish 2nd this year people will in the end accept that - we've been out of the picture for 4 years. That is a luxury no Rangers team will eve get again until the end of time, even if we have an entirely new starting 11 for next season. A season of standing still is nail on head. 

I think that we can take a lot of positives out of the way we played today,  our back 5 were resolute,  Gilks was outstanding,  hill and Kiernan were brilliant and Hodgson was excellent.  The midfield haliday and holt were superb today,  barrie needs a rest.  He was a class above last season,  this year he needs to get a chance rest.  I would play MOH waggy and garner up front for a few games,  see how it goes. Last season was only about getting the job done,  get the title and get back where we should be.  This year is absolutely about building,  a few of the players knew this was going to be hard,  others have never experienced the Scottish top flight before and it's taken them by surprise.  Of we don't win the title this season   you can bet that next season we will.  And Mark Warburton will taken us to 55.