Next Scotland manager?

RangersMedia

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Max1872 said:

I'm confused, McCoist is your username and Ferguson's your avatar so I'm assuming you like both but anyone who wants them to manage Scotland will only say that cos they'd fail miserably, or maybe you're on acid and think they'd do well?

Had the name before the shit hit the fan with mcoist and Barry giving the V to the tartan trannys was great in my book

29 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

What is it with fanny's like you on here and calling folk taigs? There might be a few on here but I'm certainly not one, now fuck off respectfully!

Aye, Barry square baw? a boy that made Ballack, matthuas and others look daft. nae bother ya clown 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye, Barry square baw? a boy that made Ballack, matthuas and others look daft. nae bother ya clown 

I hope Barry is our manager one day, best talent to come through in Scotland the last 30 years, and the Barry square baw bit was true in a lot of instances but he was a great player, just ignore me in future can't be doing with cunts like you.

Just now, superallysbears said:

I hope Barry is our manager one day, best talent to come through in Scotland the last 30 years, and the Barry square baw bit was true in a lot of instances but he was a great player, just ignore me in future can't be doing with cunts like you.

Aye? nae bother ya stoater 

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

It's remarkable the success he has had in the international stage after that introduction to management.

His attention to detail must be immense, even away to Germany recently they put on a brave show and i can hardly remember the team being embarrassed recently under him.

To think how far NI have came in a short space of time only highlights how poorly Scotland have been managed.

For a much smaller country with a semi-pro league to qualify for tournaments he must be doing something renarkably right.

Have NI started again at grass roots level like Iceland?

No, be there has been a bit more of a focus put on youth development. Most of our best youngsters often head over to Scotland or England at an early age and get developed through the academies there.

20 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

No, be there has been a bit more of a focus put on youth development. Most of our best youngsters often head over to Scotland or England at an early age and get developed through the academies there.

No i didn't think so mate.

People in Scotland who constantly go on about our problems being at grass roots are simply making excuses for the lack of leadership at the top of the game in Scotland.

The difference is NI have a manager who isn't afraid to make decisions, has the respect of his team and is extremely well prepared for matches his team plays in.

In Scotland we have a manager who makes decisions to spite people, has players who look lost under his leadership and gets brutally exposed against mediocre opposition.

now down to 66 in the world. we are not behind the likes of Iran, Egypt, Uzbekistan, Saudi Arabia and Congo all major footballing power houses but yet we still have people like Walter Smith, Graeme Souness and others backing this moron. They need to take action before we end up even further down the ranking and then it gets even harder to qualify for Euros/World cup