do you still buy from sports direct?

Redwhiteandblue

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashley is a cunt and is ripping the heart out of companies and institutions in his pursuit of power and money.

Did anyone boycott USC and associated companies? What about Debenham's? JBB and JB Sports anybody?

He's a billionaire with fingers in so many pies you would be running around naked if you boycotted them all. He's a self centred cunt .  Newcastle will go to the wall if he is not stopped. Rangers will not progress with outside investment if he is not kicked out.

Fuck Ashley. Anybody boycotting any of his products/companies/brands has my respect. Smart asses who boast no one tells me what to do should just bend over and grit their teeth. Ashley loves you.

3 minutes ago, bettertogether said:

I bought 2 bikes and a full Rangers goalie strip in August and like a lot of proper Rangers supporters no c**t no prick no oven cleaner / board member of C1872 will ever tell me what I can and can not buy 

You will fucking buy what I tell you!

A round of drinks, an ounce of coke and some golf balls or you aren't a real man.

I'm a cheap bastard, so if SD have what I'm looking for, and it's cheaper than other shops, I'll buy stuff from them. I've not got money to throw away, or be too fussy about where I purchase my stuff, these days I just hope it fits, and it'll last me a good while.

They are good for trainers, price wise, and stock most brands.

Still feel dirty shopping there, but not so much since I've started doing, nearly all, my shopping online. Their shops are a fucking nightmare, they must lose customers because they're fed up of searching for the item they came in for. They know that they have it. It is in there somewhere. Asking for assistance, is a waste of time, unless it's footwear that you went in for.

16 hours ago, AlCapone said:

I believe the most we have ever earned from retail was £4 million in the year we reached the UEFA cup final. Perhaps our chairman can explain that if we were earning that how that would alloW us to compete with our rival who this season will pocket 9 times that for competing in the CL.  

Plus the 1.8m that was that years portion of the up front fee.

so close to 6m in a not perfect deal where there weren't enough shirts available to purchase as I'm sure we can all remember. 

Also that's from JJB and not including sponsorship for the shirt iirc. 

And if you want to include other items which appear to be tied up in the RR deal we'd get an even higher figure. 

4 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

I'm a cheap bastard, so if SD have what I'm looking for, and it's cheaper than other shops, I'll buy stuff from them. I've not got money to throw away, or be too fussy about where I purchase my stuff, these days I just hope it fits, and it'll last me a good while.

They are good for trainers, price wise, and stock most brands.

Still feel dirty shopping there, but not so much since I've started doing, nearly all, my shopping online. Their shops are a fucking nightmare, they must lose customers because they're fed up of searching for the item they came in for. They know that they have it. It is in there somewhere. Asking for assistance, is a waste of time, unless it's footwear that you went in for.

Mandmdirect is probably a good alternative. Very low on price and not supporting someone actively harming the club. 

21 hours ago, AlCapone said:

I believe the most we have ever earned from retail was £4 million in the year we reached the UEFA cup final. Perhaps our chairman can explain that if we were earning that how that would alloW us to compete with our rival who this season will pocket 9 times that for competing in the CL.  

In he words of Tesco 'every little helps'.  

It would still be more money for us and let's face it- it's money the club need and is quite frankly entitled to. I still for the life of me can't understand why the retail deal was agreed so one sided in the first place. Ashley had already put in a million quid and bought Greens pish on a getting the maximum for shares.  Anyone looking after the club would've just said 'hard luck' to him.

The sooner the cunt fucks off the better

35 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Shinguards, based layers and cheap socks for football are all purchased from Sports Direct.

If you don't shop there because you don't like the shop then fair enough.

If you don't shop there because of Mike Ashley then you're really quite pathetic.

People have a right to not shop there because of him.. calling them pathetic for that is indeed pathetic

5 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

People have a right to not shop there because of him.. calling them pathetic for that is indeed pathetic

Excellent comeback. That's me told then.

If you're deluded enough to think that paying an extra few quid for something from another shop rather than going into Sports Direct like some sort of staunch hero actually makes a difference then I genuinely feel sorry for you.