Who's leading the line tomorrow?

RFCJoshy1690

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We keep getting battered in the midfield. 442 will give us an extra man in the midfield and 2 strikers in the box. We will still have 4 defenders (ok, that won't change), but 4 in midfield will give us more presence and might get the ball forward more often, creating chances for 2 forwards in the box, as opposed to one. I'm no tactician, but that sounds like an obvious answer, to a glaringly obvious problem. To beat the opposition, you have to at the very least, match them. As soon as we lose possession, the opposition is all over us, because we have fuck all in midfield and the defence just panics.

25 minutes ago, Lewdbear72 said:

Garner up with dodoo or miller as a 2 in an ideal world

My thoughts exactly, though we need to change formation.Ā  I actually think with two up top a partnership of Dodoo and Garner could become very effective and have a good few years with it.

I can understand what MW is trying to do with the style of football etc, but it just ain't working week in week out in Scottish Football to me it is starting to look a PLG situation all over again, we could possibly play pretty well in European competitions but it just isn't as effective in our league.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

:lol:

Tbh I have found it hard to post in the bears den since Wednesday. Completely deflatedĀ 

Your not far wrong tho, Millers legs are gone and badly in need of a saga holiday, Waghorn is pure pish and Garner isn't the man for 4-3-3. It isn't going to work whatever Warburton plays, it will be more of the same shite.

5 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Garner and Waghorn in a 2.

Wes

Hodson Hill Wilson Wallace

Tav Halliday Holt McKay

Waggy Garner

That frontlineĀ has clusterfuck written all over it. They won't pass to each other and will get in each other's way.

McKay will be brushed off the ball often and won't put any decent crosses in.

Think the rest is quite good actually. Got to try something different.

4 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

We keep getting battered in the midfield. 442 will give us an extra man in the midfield and 2 strikers in the box. We will still have 4 defenders (ok, that won't change), but 4 in midfield will give us more presence and might get the ball forward more often, creating chances for 2 forwards in the box, as opposed to one. I'm no tactician, but that sounds like an obvious answer, to a glaringly obvious problem. To beat the opposition, you have to at the very least, match them. As soon as we lose possession, the opposition is all over us, because we have fuck all in midfield and the defence just panics.

He tried that against the scum in the semi-final, and got carved up like a kipper, the man is out of his depth.

No matter who plays we should be getting right behind them and do our bit to try and lift this club out the mire. These cunts fkn hate rangers with a passion.Ā I worked up that shithole for 5 years and know this to be true. The team shouldn't need any motivation other than the privilege of pulling on that blue Jersey butĀ If we can lift them even a tiny bit then ffs let's do it tomorrow.

10 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

He tried that against the scum in the semi-final, and got carved up like a kipper, the man is out of his depth.

4 1 3 2 for me with hodsonĀ at right backĀ :pipe: tav is crap at defending and in this league not that great going forward ? hence why wee got the wigan boys so cheapĀ :disappointment:

14 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

He gets carved up like a kipper week in week out. But to be fair, we'll learn from it. As long as we keep training well and using the squad, then we'll be fine. The one problem I have with that is, fuck using the squad. If they aren't earning a starting place, then that's their problem. It's a managers job to play the best team at all times, not poor wee whoever beause it's his turn. If they ain't good enough, then they can do one.

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

He gets carved up like a kipper week in week out. But to be fair, we'll learn from it. As long as we keep training well and using the squad, then we'll be fine. The one problem I have with that is, fuck using the squad. If they aren't earning a starting place, then that's their problem. It's a managers job to play the best team at all times, not poor wee whoever beause it's his turn. If they ain't good enough, then they can do one.

If we work on the geography and get the loading right we'll be in a good placeĀ 

34 minutes ago, 5*RFC said:

That frontlineĀ has clusterfuck written all over it. They won't pass to each other and will get in each other's way.

McKay will be brushed off the ball often and won't put any decent crosses in.

Think the rest is quite good actually. Got to try something different.

Our team has clusterfuck written over it but need to field eleven players!!!

can someone explain to me why we can't change from a 433 and still retain possesion of the ballĀ but move the ball quicker press higher and for fuck sake have some shots on goal.i can't wait to see the players reacting to that inexcusable defeat midweek and at least if they put in a similar performance with the same outcome after all their post match talk then we will know what they are made ofĀ cmon rangers prove us all wrong.

12 minutes ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

can someone explain to me why we can't change from a 433 and still retain possesion of the ballĀ but move the ball quicker press higher and for fuck sake have some shots on goal.i can't wait to see the players reacting to that inexcusable defeat midweek and at least if they put in a similar performance with the same outcome after all their post match talk then we will know what they are made ofĀ cmon rangers prove us all wrong.

There isn't a reason (well not that I can explain), watching us a play a 433 I actually dont can't see the strengths that's it's meant to deliver it just seems like a complete dud of a formationĀ 

5 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Our front 3 will destroy them tomorrow.

Hope so. I really want tae beat they fuckers and hearĀ them bubbling and throwing a tantrum. Then to see it continue onto theĀ social media world. It will be glorious. Cmon the gers WATP ??