ICAS event - The inside story of Rangers FC

RangersMedia

https://www.icas.com/events/the-inside-story-of-rangers-fc 

Free for members, £10 for non-members. I think this one will fill up fast. Paul Murray guest speaker (he's a CA). 

Join us for an exclusive event where Paul Murray CA will discuss the last 10 years of his involvement with Rangers FC. From his first foray onto the Board in 2007 to his more recent clashes with Craig Whyte, Paul will take us through the events surrounding the downfall of the Club and his own return.

Find out what the future holds for the Ibrox side and how Paul plans to bring them back to the top of Scottish football.

Sounds interesting. 

I take it this is purely a business forum for chartered accountants and therefore will be as interesting as

A businessman was interviewing applicants for the position of divisional manager. He devised a simple test to select the most suitable person for the job. He asked each applicant the question, "What is two and two?" The first interviewee was a journalist. His answer was "Twenty-two." The second was a social worker. She said, "I don't know the answer but I'm glad we had time to discuss this important question." The third applicant was an accountant. The business man asked him, "How much is two and two?" The accountant got up from his chair, went over to the door and closed it, then came back and sat down. He leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "How much do you want it to be?" He got the job.

:belm:

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I take it this is purely a business forum for chartered accountants and therefore will be as interesting as

A businessman was interviewing applicants for the position of divisional manager. He devised a simple test to select the most suitable person for the job. He asked each applicant the question, "What is two and two?" The first interviewee was a journalist. His answer was "Twenty-two." The second was a social worker. She said, "I don't know the answer but I'm glad we had time to discuss this important question." The third applicant was an accountant. The business man asked him, "How much is two and two?" The accountant got up from his chair, went over to the door and closed it, then came back and sat down. He leaned across the desk and said in a low voice, "How much do you want it to be?" He got the job.

:belm:

:lol:

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

https://www.icas.com/events/the-inside-story-of-rangers-fc 

Free for members, £10 for non-members. I think this one will fill up fast. Paul Murray guest speaker (he's a CA). 

Sounds interesting. 

It may have been interesting if it wasn't Paul Murray.