1. 1. Should this thread remain in the Bears Den

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

It's sickening. Why does Scottish football have to continue to be part of the disease that is scum fc. Hopefully now the police will reopen that case and finally get the animal behind bars until he dies. 

I think we have realised that this paedo ring has spread through the whole of Scottish society but nailing this one particular group would be pleasing.

8 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

I think we have realised that this paedo ring has spread through the whole of Scottish society but nailing this one particular group would be pleasing.

It isn't a coincidence that this one particular group has 3 convicted paedos and 1 soon to be convicted paedo associated with it. This diseased club needs put down. Diseases spread, I'd hazard a guess that the disease started with them. 

Been saying to anyone who'll listen for years now, what has gone on at the piggery for years is so bad it can never be allowed to be exposed, as they would be shut down and I believe government know this will lead to serious public order possibly even murders cause these fuckin reptiles would never lie down and accept it ffs look what happens when referee upsets then.

2 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

It isn't a coincidence that this one particular group has 3 convicted paedos and 1 soon to be convicted paedo associated with it. This diseased club needs put down. Diseases spread, I'd hazard a guess that the disease started with them. 

Along with their church 

I like how they decided to inform us that they are investigating individuals rather than clubs.

You could just sense the massive group sigh of relief from scum fans when that was said.

However, why did they feel the need to make that public? Did the press ask?

Also, when you have at least four such cases at one club, it seems negligent to not investigate that particular institution as it clearly indicates the potential presence of a paedophile ring. 

I bet this is a scandal which Radio Snyde avoid at all costs. 

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

stv news says 130 reports of child abuse in Scottish football. Dating back from 1960s up until a few years ago absolutely disgusting.

Police aren't investigating clubs only individuals , what a suprise !

1 minute ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

I like how they decided to inform us that they are investigating individuals rather than clubs.

You could just sense the massive group sigh of relief from scum fans when that was said.

However, why did they feel the need to make that public? Did the press ask?

Also, when you have at least four such cases at one club, it seems negligent to not investigate that particular institution as it clearly indicates the potential presence of a paedophile ring. 

I bet this is a scandal which Radio Snyde avoid at all costs. 

Thought that too, we all know why they felt the need to add that. 

8 hours ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

For now I am hoping that little is being said so as not to risk court cases against these bottom dwelling scummy dregs of society!

That's wishful thinking I'm afraid! This is the celtic cover up in full flow and it's pretty disgusting tbh.

21 hours ago, KingKirk said:

John queen stv just said one of the guys were

I read that. 

This is very interesting as i know John  and my son played in his team for years from about under 10 till u-17. Frankly I am utterly astounded at this - as is my son and all his mates. John wife died a few years back and to fill in the boredom he decided to start coaching football teams.

I'll go with innocent until proven guilty with this one as i would be truly astonished if these allegations are true.

13 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

hopefully this is the start of justice for the children that scum fc allowed to be abused. 

Well depending on what this old perv says, it may force a countrywide investigation. Many doors may open and I hope the organisations currently covering things up get well and truly exposed.

May have to build a new jail to hold them all.

11 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Well depending on what this old perv says, it may force a countrywide investigation. Many doors may open and I hope the organisations currently covering things up get well and truly exposed.

May have to build a new jail to hold them all.

This old perv might just do something decent in his miserable pathetic life albeit the rest of it should be spent behind bars. 

Yes- get the culprits behind bars and then get that disgraceful fucked up bastardised football club held accountable. 

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

This old perv might just do something decent in his miserable pathetic life albeit the rest of it should be spent behind bars. 

Yes- get the culprits behind bars and then get that disgraceful fucked up bastardised football club held accountable. 

If as is expected, there are many organisations and high-level paedophiles involved, then this could shut Scotland down. There have been many links to saville, Lords, lawyers, politicians and celebrities the length and breadth of the UK in the many paedo stories.  I do dread to think how many individuals and organisations would be affected if everything became known.

6 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

If as is expected, there are many organisations and high-level paedophiles involved, then this could shut Scotland down. There have been many links to saville, Lords, lawyers, politicians and celebrities the length and breadth of the UK in the many paedo stories.  I do dread to think how many individuals and organisations would be affected if everything became known.

Some of them rumours have been shot down earlier this week with the hia inquiry. 

This perv is clearly stating his involvement with abusing children during his time as a football coach, scum fc as we all know have plenty historical evidence showing there involvement in protecting the paedos without taking any consideration for the damage they have already done and will continue to do.