** New Union Bears Scarf **

TheDerryEnd

Pre-orders for our new silk scarves are now open. There are two options to pay, you can either;

Send £10 + £2 p+p(UK) £5 p+p(Europe) to PayPal@unionbears.co.uk, leaving your name and postage details. 

DEADLINE - SATURDAY 10 DECEMBER 11:59PM. 

or

Pay £10 at Saturday's stall between 1:30pm and 2:30pm. Orders paid at the stall can only then be collected at the stall.

Turnaround is up to 4 weeks. 

Thanks for your continued support, 

Union Bears

5EA8FFF9-7A82-435D-AA55-3210F33A13B1-8645-000005361AC3BCB3_tmp.png

I bought some of the retro silk scarves on here a few seasons ago, they looked quite smart but I soon reverted back to the old faithful bar scarf, one I did buy recently and wear it a loads is the founders trail one, that is a nice scarf.

The Moonlighter is selling them on this very forum (4 hours ago) pics there as well.

33 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Do the club benefit from the sale of these? :pipe:

Likely yes because the sales raise funds for the banners, flag displays, card displays etc which adds to the atmosphere and backs the team. Think back to some of this seasons displays. 

So aye indirectly if not directly. Also think these lads spend a good few of their hard earned, and hours, devoting it to the club. Don't see them personally profitting or on the take. But then that's only a gut feeling because I see the fruits of their labour.

Whereas lying brand........

6 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

Aye they're brilliant, be good if he did. 

I think one of his close family died and he hasn't been on here since. If my memory serves me correctly he got a hard time off some on here because there was a delay in sending some of the scarves due to whatever happened to his family member. It was a shame because the 2 scarves he did were quality! 

I'm sure he asked for designs and whoever had the best one was the scarf that was made. There we're some cracking ideas!