James Dornan MSP For Cathcart

Quite hard to believe this utter fool is an MSP.

Posting on his official SNP twitter feed which is supposed to represent his constituents,Absolute nonsense about the safety of people in Ibrox,Says it was brought to his attention,Funny thing is it was his mate ill Phill who wrote about it and MSP Dornan stated that the Celtc game might be in jeopardy.. Pretty strange saying that when Rangers have a home game before the Celtc game,Seems his only concern is either the game being off or the safety of his own fans,A huge foot in mouth moment.

His only evidence is what ill Phil wrote,Surely you would ask for any sort of evidence before running to twitter and posting it on your official SNP page,It seems confused James is only concerned because he used the word "IF" But given his information is coming from a known sectarian bigot and even when it's being pointed out to him,He accuses people of hating him.. James isn't the brightest bulb in the box it seems.

So here we have an MSP posting something on nothing more than hearsay,Anyone questioning him he blocks them and anyone mentioning ill Phil is a sectarian bigot is blocked and creating nothing more than a feeding frenzy in yet another attempt to damage the image of our club.

But here is the best part, James claims he doesn't know ill Phil,Yes DOESN'T KNOW HIM and out of all the MSP's James just happened to be the chosen one to pass this onto.

Remember.. He doesn't know ill Phil

Tut tut James

2r7brxu.jpg

ak8nbs.jpg

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Any Rangers Supporter who votes SNP needs to take a long hard look at themselves 

They are indeed Rangers fans (obviously), we can't say they aren't - they just aren't very good Rangers fans in my eyes.

I don't care if that upsets anyone. It's my opinion on them and I'm entitled to think what I want.

By voting SNP they are putting the worst mainstream political party ever in the UK above the team they claim to love.

They've made a choice and it's not Rangers first for them - if anything it's pretty close to Rangers last as the SNP, their policies, their MP's/politicians/MSPS are enemies of our club and would do as much damage as possible to us given half a chance. 

Scum bastards the lot of them. I wish they'd fuck off and support another club. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

They are Rangers fans (obviously) .. we can't say they aren't ... but they just aren't very good Rangers fans in my eyes.

I don't care if that upsets anyone. It's my opinion on them and I'm entitled to think what I want.

By voting SNP they are putting the worst mainstream political party above the team they claim to love. They've made a choice and it's not Rangers first for them ... if anything it's pretty close to Rangers last as the SNP, their policies, their MP's/politicians/MSPS are enemies of our club and would do as much damage as possible to us given half a chance. 

Scum bastards the lot of them. I wish they'd fuck off and support another club. 

This - all day long 

15 hours ago, bluepeter said:

What the fuck are you talking about? The screenshots in your post don't make it clear, unless I'm missing something. Is this about that fake Irish guy saying we put nets up to protect people from Ibrox falling apart? Really not clear from your post.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/165751-fans-safety/

***Link Removed***

image.jpeg

5 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

What the fuck are you talking about? The screenshots in your post don't make it clear, unless I'm missing something. Is this about that fake Irish guy saying we put nets up to protect people from Ibrox falling apart? Really not clear from your post.

You're supposed to read the words not look at the pictures.

they know that there will be an inquiry into the harming of children in Scottish football and the deflection shields are being put up to protect 1 club, but nothing is going to stop that enquiry so the deflection tat-tics are into overdrive.

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Capture.JPG

Not a single mention of the child molesters.

PARANOID PROTESTANTS

He's being attacked for showing concern for Rangers supporters. Strange that he only had concern over the Rangers v Celtc game and ignored the home game we have before it.

I'm going to be a busy boy on Monday morning.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't ever want to read his pish, tbh, but I read a bit of that. I got to the bit where he said 93 people had died in previous incidents at Ibrox then stopped. I'm not in the 'ignore them' brigade at all, but I struggle to read them because it's such obvious bollocks I can't keep attention on it. I laugh out loud at any celtic supporter who quotes this nonsense.

Having said that, an elected MP quoting this pish and suggesting action based on it is mental. Absolutely typical of the SNP: read something they like, get up in arms and post on social media about it without checking whether there's any truth in it or not.

3 minutes ago, DAVIE8CH said:

they know that there will be an inquiry into the harming of children in Scottish football and the deflection shields are being put up to protect 1 club, but nothing is going to stop that enquiry so the deflection tat-tics are into overdrive.

Has anyone on twatterasked him his opinion on historical child abuse in the game? I'd be interested to know his response.

Just a mention of SNPIRA and the red mist descends.

The sad thing is, as politicians go, they are as second rate as you can get, with a worse track record than any of their predecessors. Yet there is not one in any othe party who can stand up to them. That taig vote is their life's blood and all these fuckin Willy Wallace's don't help. I can't even watch them anymore when they come on the box, as they just make my blood boil listening to their pubescent and divisive politics, far less the lies and deflections. The bastards are stealing a wage and keeping decent people out of a job. Absolutely fucking despise each and every last one of the cunts.

They are not only enemies of our club, but enemies of the state. If those cunts ever win Indepence, we are a basket case and all non taigs will be forced to attend the shapppel or lose our dole, because none of us will be in a fucking job.

2 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

I don't ever want to read his pish, tbh, but I read a bit of that. I got to the bit where he said 93 people had died in previous incidents at Ibrox then stopped. I'm not in the 'ignore them' brigade at all, but I struggle to read them because it's such obvious bollocks I can't keep attention on it. I laugh out loud at any celtic supporter who quotes this nonsense.

Having said that, an elected MP quoting this pish and suggesting action based on it is mental. Absolutely typical of the SNP: read something they like, get up in arms and post on social media about it without checking whether there's any truth in it or not.

Can you remove those links to prevent any hits for the scumbag please.