Saturday's game will be a close one

The Widow's Son

I've seen this scenario before and so have you.  No point in predicting a heavy defeat on Saturday.  It will be a close one and you heard it here first.  A draw or a narrow Gers victory with nothing from the referee.  We'll rise to the occasion and the average player will be good, the good very good and the very good outstanding.  

Honestly I fear the worse purely because our defence if Wallace & Hill are out then look what were left with. I just hope I'm completely wrong here. Hope I'm out celebrating and not sitting in relying on still game and only an excuse 2 cheer me up! 

Just now, Easton82 said:

Honestly I fear the worse purely because our defence if Wallace & Hill are out then look what were left with. I just hope I'm completely wrong here. Hope I'm out celebrating and not sitting in relying on still game and only an excuse 2 cheer me up! 

School you go to ?

It was obvious last night how a goal against us affects this team .if we lose an early 

one on Saturday we will get trounced have no doubt.the difference between the sides at the moment is immeasurable and I'll be there hoping and praying we can come out of this with at least some pride unlike the previous two games .

12 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

I've seen this scenario before and so have you.  No point in predicting a heavy defeat on Saturday.  It will be a close one and you heard it here first.  A draw or a narrow Gers victory with nothing from the referee.  We'll rise to the occasion and the average player will be good, the good very good and the very good outstanding.  

Exactly . 

Ive seen so many of these games that have surprised us . Here's hoping this is one too . 

Frankly, there is absolutely no way to know which way this will go.

Our team have shown they do have ability.

In the Aberdeen away game, which they won, we should have been clear winners. But failed to get the goals.

At the Aberdeen home game, we were clear winners.

I think part of our problem is that it is so close in Glasgow that everything hinges on the outcome of these games .

You cannot understand that until you are far enough away to see it from a distance.

All I know is that this is a bedding-in season, back in the top flight. For all the arguments about how good/bad MW is, and how his signings have worked, ask yourself one question....

How many full International players do we have?

How many did we have before the meltdown?

That is the measure of where we have landed, and with the cost of even mediocre small-nation internationals going through the roof, the scale of the problem we face.

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

You're not supposed to be negative in your first post.

A good Fuck the Pope or We are the People will suffice :pipe:

Sorry. No need 2 worry I'm 100% Rangers had my season ticket in the Copland rear for 10 years only lost it because a family I was holding it for moved bck fae New Zealand! Wasn't trying 2b negative I dnt think there anything great 2b honest it's just that defence it constantly worries me

1 minute ago, Easton82 said:

Sorry. No need 2 worry I'm 100% Rangers had my season ticket in the Copland rear for 10 years only lost it because a family I was holding it for moved bck fae New Zealand! Wasn't trying 2b negative I dnt think there anything great 2b honest it's just that defence it constantly worries me

I still don't see no fuck the pope, we are the people or hullo hullo 

29 minutes ago, The Widow's Son said:

Not this time I fear 

11 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

You can stop with the text speak already.

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Right , ban this guy . 

Only kiddin , welcome to the forum mate :pipe: 

Cheers mate. Still trying 2 get profile and everything sorted out got background pic but for some reason it doesn't upload profile pic il get there eventually. 

2 minutes ago, Easton82 said:

Cheers mate. Still trying 2 get profile and everything sorted out got background pic but for some reason it doesn't upload profile pic il get there eventually. 

You're talkin to the wrong guy about that as you'll see from mine :lol: 

Hopefully someone can help you out if you can't sort it .

I heard this rubbish before every old firm game 

bottom line is they are favourites but they are not a great team but they are better than us so I would say Celtic 2 0 is probably what a clever man would put his money on but we could do something. 

The problem is the way we Fanny about with the ball at the back is always going to give the opposition a better chance and make it harder for us