It's a horrible feeling

ChrisMcb

As a rangers fan basically all my life (I'm 28 now) old firm games have gave me some of my finest moments as a supporter,  I used to look forward to these days months in advance but today was different somehow,  I've never came into an old firm game with such a feeling as I did today and I hope it's not a feeling I have to get used too.  We as fans who have stuck by this club through thick and think deserve better and surely the so called rangers supporting board feel our pain also.

It breaks my heart these dirty hate filled terrorist loving bastards have managed to get this gulf between us.

Dave King come good with your promise and get the fucking funds out in January 

Just now, ChrisMcb said:

As a rangers fan basically all my life (I'm 28 now) old firm games have gave me some of my finest moments as a supporter,  I used to look forward to these days months in advance but today was different somehow,  I've never came into an old firm game with such a feeling as I did today and I hope it's not a feeling I have to get used too.  We as fans who have stuck by this club through thick and think deserve better and surely the so called rangers supporting board feel our pain also.

It breaks my heart these dirty hate filled terrorist loving bastards have managed to get this gulf between us.

Dave King come good with your promise and get the fucking funds out in January 

If he did and it's a big IF would you trust warburton to spend then wisely

Just now, bluenose_n1 said:

If he did and it's a big IF would you trust warburton to spend then wisely

Well that's a different argument all together 

I've always backed the gaffer but after today I'm not sure if he's the right man

Can imagine him patting all the players on the back in the dressing room at full time if I'm honest.

Most realists predicted this result which in itself is heartbreaking.

As quiet a supporters bus going to a bheast game that I can remember.

There's no money coming which is the worst of it.

New faces yes, likely, but more of the same with EPL loans and freebies.

At least now King is starting to be seen for the fraud that he is.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know how honestly anyone can e joy or look forward to these games. Said it in the thread this morning that they take so much out of you even if you're 4 up.

utter horrendous footballing occasions. 

The feeling before is great and bad, after it is the same, depending on the result. 

Anyone who doesn't like fitbaw, won't understand it, it's that weird.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Most realists predicted this result which in itself is heartbreaking.

As quiet a supporters bus going to a bheast game that I can remember.

There's no money coming which is the worst of it.

New faces yes, likely, but more of the same with EPL loans and freebies.

At least now King is starting to be seen for the fraud that he is.

That's what I mean

I always had nerves for these games but good kinda nerves lol

Not "are we gonna get done by 3 or 4 goals" nerves

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

The feeling before is great and bad, after it is the same, depending on the result. 

Anyone who doesn't like fitbaw, won't understand it, it's that weird.

Aye it's a surreal feeling. It's just incomparable imo.

@Mr Soprano Phoned me when we beat them on pks last year and said to me that he was going home for a chinky and a sleep :lol: he was in bits. He's the kinda dafty thats out for 2 days after a draw with at Johnstone usually :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

@Mr Soprano Phoned me when we beat them on pks last year and said to me that he was going home for a chinky and a sleep :lol: he was in bits. He's the kinda dafty thats out for 2 days after a draw with at Johnstone usually :lol:

I'm the same, properly sick to my stomach feeling and have to go to bed afterwards. It's because it matters so much.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Been too two mate, lost two and honestly, up there with the worst I've felt, outside of deaths etc.

15 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

DK will hide until the close season and only at that point we'll see if he's full of shit or not.

Was talking to my 2 boys and nephew about this. I think we won't see anything in January as DK will say the league is gone and we will get second then spend in the summer, the guy is a total pisspot of the highest order I wish that full board would fuck right off. I'm not saying there is takers for the club there but if they would say that it would be for sale to the right people then maybe we would get some interest. DK and his band of merry men aren't the ones to take our club forward. 

58 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know how honestly anyone can e joy or look forward to these games. Said it in the thread this morning that they take so much out of you even if you're 4 up.

utter horrendous footballing occasions. 

this.. and has been this way for me for over 50 years

Take it on the chin, wentbthrough the Greig years as a boy and those wee bad and the fans deserted us also.

Mr King start investing or get someone who can afford to buy you out at what you paid who can invest.  

Because if you do not we are going to go backwards as how much would 15.000 season ticket sales less cost us? And they another 5 to 7 the following year ? All of a sudden we lose 20,000 season ticket holders because you lied and club 1872 have not held you accountable.

As for Mr Warburton, back the guy as he deserves better than getting cheap and freebies 

Horrible feeling but I take heart at a few things... the first is we were outright unlucky to finish with no points.  The second is they could only score when we made errors.  Defending for the corner on 1st and Tav on the 2nd were as good as gifts.   There is a gulf. A big gulf.  But not as big as I thought it was this tim yesterday. 

My opinion of course, not not too different from a lot of the lads on the subway home.

I'm 40 , it's fuckin horrible troops, the whole build up and game makes me physically sick, so does the feeling after a defeat, years ago I'd have buried myself in a depressive dark room and thought about dipping my charged toaster in the bath, not now, now I pick myself up after a couple of hours and realise where we are, I'm not deluded and I'm not a fantasist, we're shite and miles behind but it WILL  come good again, patience my angry chums, keep that hurt and hatred right where it is , keep that criticism and disgust you feel and let it all flow out when it all comes back, it will of that I have no doubt 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

That's why we love him.