*** The Official Motherwell vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

19 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Full match

A wee bump for anyone who missed the match. Cheers for posting Eck :thumbup:

I was still wasted from the Friday so my recollection of the game was poor. If we had a good goal sniffer we'd be in a much better position this season. Too many chances still being wasted. Fair play to Well they tried to have a go. Just wish we were more direct at times because we are much more dangerous when we get the ball forward quickly before the opposition can get back behind the ball in numbers.

5 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

A wee bump for anyone who missed the match. Cheers for posting Eck :thumbup:

I was still wasted from the Friday so my recollection of the game was poor. If we had a good goal sniffer we'd be in a much better position this season. Too many chances still being wasted. Fair play to Well they tried to have a go. Just wish we were more direct at times because we are much more dangerous when we get the ball forward quickly before the opposition can get back behind the ball in numbers.

Can't believe how bad Waggy's miss was before the MIller goal. Fortunately it fell to Kenny because that would have been rather unforgivable if we went on to draw. Waggy's chance at the end was also very poor. The guy seems to be devoid of all confidence in front of goal at the moment.

16 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Toilets are a shambles to get into, getting out is a pain in the arse as well.

Not being able to see the byline from where I was sitting was brutal as well.

Had the same problem, didn't have a clue what was going on when we got near their goals in the second half.