Heart Attack

cushynumber

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Holt's endevour is there but other than a lot of running i have been left dissapointed with him this season, i thought he would have improved more.

Less said about Halliday the better, although he has been brutally exposed in tge DM role and Warburton has to take some responsibility for that.

We play Ross County this weekend for the third time, a team we haven't beaten yet, if we fail again then it confirms we are not 'learning' and it can't go on any longer.

:tu:

5 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

We might moan about dull football to grind out wins, but winning is absolutely everything. He either hasn't grasped that or doesn't want to change his philosophy. 

He doesn't have another way of playing. 

We all want fast free flowing football, what football fan doesn't?? 

But this is the real world and we don't get what we want all the time, we know very quickly what Rangers we are going to get on any given match day. Away to Motherwell was the only time I've see us go from poor and lost to a hungry fighting team in the same game and I'm putting that down more to the fact it went to 10v10. It's his job to notice it's a day for rolling up the sleeves and just getting stuck in, when it's obvious the tactics need changed after 15mins. 

Do we get a change??

Not a chance it's carry on regardless, I've never seen another manager good or bad that refuses point blank to change the way the teams plays to counter act what the other team are doing. The old chestnut of it's not about the other team and what they are doing it's about what we do that matters is nonsense if we don't react to what the other team are doing  

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He doesn't have another way of playing. 

We all want fast free flowing football, what football fan doesn't?? 

But this is the real world and we don't get what we want all the time, we know very quickly what Rangers we are going to get on any given match day. Away to Motherwell was the only time I've see us go from poor and lost to a hungry fighting team in the same game and I'm putting that down more to the fact it went to 10v10. It's his job to notice it's a day for rolling up the sleeves and just getting stuck in, when it's obvious the tactics need changed after 15mins. 

Do we get a change??

Not a chance it's carry on regardless, I've never seen another manager good or bad that refuses point blank to change the way the teams plays to counter act what the other team are doing. The old chestnut of it's not about the other team and what they are doing it's about what we do that matters is nonsense if we don't react to what the other team are doing  

100%?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Great minds mate :lol: think alike

Hyndman is just in the door so I will  reserve judgement even on him but our midfield or lack of it the other night was pitiful .

The only solution for me HG is getting rid of MW

We are losing 6 OF games this season, possibly 5 . It will happen . Give's me no pleasure saying that but under MW  .It will happen

Get a new manager in .We may get organised and play some old fashioned attacking  football with some passion  .

We might even salvage some pride with a cup final win .

?yes!

(or fools seldom differ?)

Yes, I'll settle for giving credit to Hyndman for providing something positive for now.

Can see a few more away performances in a similar vein though, unless a few people toughen up.

You'd think we'd manage to pick up an odd good away result by fluke, hard work or something (like when lesser lights pick up points at Ibrox?), but I share your gloomy outlook about how the rest of the season may pan out.

At least a relatively straightforward (on the face of it!!), home cup draw buys a bit more time for something to click into place!

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Our style of play although well lauded is not even remotely good enough 

it doesn't get me excited in the least .

I can't remember the last time I least enjoyed watching team I love 

When we beat they papists. 

Loved how fast we played and never let them settle for a second with the ball. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Yeah I felt the same PG.... The cup final :anger:but it's true .

4 games that got us remembering good times

V Hivs 4-2

v Dundee in Cup 4-0

v Aberdeen 2-1 recently

v Hearts  2-0 recently   ...Is there honestly any others worth crowing about  ???  

Not good enough

Your spot on about the ok performers ,I would add Holt to that minus Halliday and the two important players being here before he came .

How sad is that .

It's as if wee have wee team syndrome. Like the English teams in the fa cup. We seem to up our game against the 'harder' opposition. It's awful to watch this happening to a team I love so much. I was called dramatic earlier. I don't see how anyone can take this lightly what's happening to Rangers 

Great post cushy, impossible to argue with anything, although 2 certainties on here will.

Warburton reckons he was looking after the parent Club's interest by subbing EH because the pitch was heavy. If that was true, EH would not have started as the pitch was heavy at the beginning of the game.

Lying to the fans appears to be the norm now.

2 hours ago, bornabear said:

Great post cushy, impossible to argue with anything, although 2 certainties on here will.

Warburton reckons he was looking after the parent Club's interest by subbing EH because the pitch was heavy. If that was true, EH would not have started as the pitch was heavy at the beginning of the game.

Lying to the fans appears to be the norm now.

Cushy always does good post but don't get him big headed ffs:lol: