Senderos

Blackandra

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

If it was for the good of the team it wouldn't be stupid? :lol: 

You can do stupid things for the good of your team. Like defender chasing a forward through on goal  and the defender just clips him. He knows it's a red card but it's for the good of the team ?? 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, CRARFC said:

You can do stupid things for the good of your team. Like defender chasing a forward through on goal  and the defender just clips him. He knows it's a red card but it's for the good of the team ?? 

That's not stupid...

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

If it benefited the team it isn't stupid. Fuck me it's not hard to understand.

Going down to ten men is benefiting the team is it ? Jesus Christ, the ducking people on this site baffle me. So in your opinion what's a stupid on a football pitch. By the sounds of it, it's a free for all and everything goes 

1 minute ago, CRARFC said:

Going down to ten men is benefiting the team is it ? Jesus Christ, the ducking people on this site baffle me. So in your opinion what's a stupid on a football pitch. By the sounds of it, it's a free for all and everything goes 

tumblr_m59sbgVPD91qlnj48o1_.gif

Not sure if it was a 'stupid' decision with the handball.

He'd misstimed his jump. 

He then handled it because:

a. He just wanted off the prk

b. He thought it better to take a red, than let one of them through 1 on 1 with Fod. 

Think he's done his time now regardless. If he offers something better than Kiernan (he does) then he should start. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure if it was a 'stupid' decision with the handball.

He'd misstimed his jump. 

He then handled it because:

a. He just wanted off the prk

b. He thought it better to take a red, than let one of them through 1 on 1 with Fod. 

Think he's done his time now regardless. If he offers something better than Kiernan (he does) then he should start. 

Done his time?

Has he fuck, as soon as he done that his time as a Ranger was over.

He shat it pure and simple, a bigger shit bag you will never meet. Hung his teammates and the support out to dry because he couldn't take being made to look like a fud.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Done his time?

Has he fuck, as soon as he done that his time as a Ranger was over.

Plenty of good players at Ibrox have had a moment of madness. From Amo to Gazza. You'll never know what went on in his head in that split second, it's not like it's a Ross Perry type incident. 

If he offers more he should play. Can't abuse Kiernan and slate MW for not dropping him, and then when he does drop him for the only viable alternative then criticise that too. 

On 04/02/2017 at 9:07 PM, jamess said:

He's not that bad,  but wouldn't play the 2 old boys together.

The only CB pairing yet to concede in the league this season is Wilson and Senderos ?? Think they played together when we beat Partick 2-0 at Ibrox and I thought they complimented each other well.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Plenty of good players at Ibrox have had a moment of madness. From Amo to Gazza. You'll never know what went on in his head in that split second, it's not like it's a Ross Perry type incident. 

If he offers more he should play. Can't abuse Kiernan and slate MW for not dropping him, and then when he does drop him for the only viable alternative then criticise that too. 

I can do as I please.

Senderos fucked the club over and as such should never have donned our shirt again. I don't remember Gazza or anyone else getting a deliberate red card because the taigs were thumping us on their debut....name them!

I know what I seen with my two eyes, a big moronic bald prick juping up and smacking the ball away like a volleyball player because Celt*c were smashing us. He spat in his teammates faces leaving us a man down.

As much as I dislike Kiernan at least he has enough in him to stand side to side with his team instead of being a shitebag and a coward.

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Wilson was on the bench. Don't say he wasn't a viable alternative because he was injured because he started Garner.

9 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

tumblr_m59sbgVPD91qlnj48o1_.gif

See can't even back up your shite argument. I'm sure when the game finished MW turned to him and said it was good idea doing that. Fucking retards. He's a very experienced defender and even he knows It was a daft decision end of ! 

Just now, CRARFC said:

See can't even back up your shite argument. I'm sure when the game finished MW turned to him and said it was good idea doing that. Fucking retards. He's a very experienced defender and even he knows It was a daft decision end of ! 

Irony :lol:

If you do something that benefits the team it isn't stupid. I don't know how I can make it any simpler.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I can do as I please.

Senderos fucked the club over and as such should never have donned our shirt again. I don't remember Gazza or anyone else getting a deliberate red card because the taigs were thumping us on their debut....name them!

I know what I seen with my two eyes, a big moronic bald prick juping up and smacking the ball away like a volleyball player because Celt*c were smashing us. He spat in his teammates faces leaving us a man down.

As much as I dislike Kiernan at least he has enough in him to stand side to side with his team instead of being a shitebag and a coward.

Where did I say you couldn't? 

Gazza got sent off minutes into a champions league tie because he'd battered his wife the night before. Ricksen has kungfu kicked players and seen red many a time. Amo has handelled the ball in the box for no good reason at all and cost us in Europe (Parma I think, might have been Porrini). David Healy leathered Forrest and took a straight red out of frustration and embarrassment. I could go on.

Players are human and make mistakes in split second decisions. 

Maybe Senderos wanted off, maybe he didn't. It seems to be gospel on here that it was a 'shitebag' move - but there are other alternative opinions. 

Sure Kiernan's went off injured twice against them too...

I'd rather the better player played, and I'm convinced that's Senderos. 

6 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Wilson was on the bench. Don't say he wasn't a viable alternative because he was injured because he started Garner.

Ok, one of two viable alternatives in a key position where match sharpness is required - with one of those alternatives just returning from injury.

Happy? 

42 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Ok, one of two viable alternatives in a key position where match sharpness is required - with one of those alternatives just returning from injury.

Happy? 

Mach sharpness? He hasn't played since October.

46 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Where did I say you couldn't? 

Gazza got sent off minutes into a champions league tie because he'd battered his wife the night before. Ricksen has kungfu kicked players and seen red many a time. Amo has handelled the ball in the box for no good reason at all and cost us in Europe (Parma I think, might have been Porrini). David Healy leathered Forrest and took a straight red out of frustration and embarrassment. I could go on.

Players are human and make mistakes in split second decisions. 

Maybe Senderos wanted off, maybe he didn't. It seems to be gospel on here that it was a 'shitebag' move - but there are other alternative opinions. 

Sure Kiernan's went off injured twice against them too...

I'd rather the better player played, and I'm convinced that's Senderos. 

Healy never got sent off and he won the ball.

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

I can do as I please.

To be honest I've always thought Senderos' handball looked very impulsive so I doubt he was thinking about a 2nd booking when he done it. Deliberate handball, yes. Deliberately sent off, no. In my opinion anyway.