Senderos

Blackandra

Thought he was not bad today, very slow and made the one fuck up with Hill when they both went for the same ball. But a much better defender than Kiernan. Maybe Ross County is his level though, as I wouldn't be as confident with him and Hill against the better teams with pacey strikers. On a side note, did anybody else notice the way he runs ? Looks like his knees are gona hit his chin, anybody able to make a gif of him running on at the start of the 2nd half?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Had a solid game.Organises well plus can't remember one loose pass out out of defence.His defence splitting pass to Miller in the second half was class shame nothing came of it.What I really like is if he needs to ,he will clear his line without giving  the keep possession at all costs mantra a second thought.

5 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Had a solid game.Organises well plus can't remember one loose pass out out of defence.His defence splitting pass to Miller in the second half was class shame nothing came of it.What I really like is if he needs to ,he will clear his line without giving  the keep possession at all costs mantra a second thought.

I liked him, but there were a couple of needless fouls in their box that I would have rather he hadn't made. It took the heat out of our attack when he did that.  He was far better in this match, but I think he has a lot more to prove to be in the team.

1 minute ago, Turnberry18 said:

I liked him, but there were a couple of needless fouls in their box that I would have rather he hadn't made. It took the heat out of our attack when he did that.  He was far better in this match, but I think he has a lot more to prove to be in the team.

Fair point mate and as for the last line that goes for most of his teammates as well unfortunately.

Just now, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Fair point mate and as for the last line that goes for most of his teammates as well unfortunately.

Absolutely, and especially after what they showed in that second half. Regardless of the result, we should be playing like that every week. I thought that goal was coming, just wish it had.

29 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Would be on my team every week.

Always says this. Experience, played at some huge clubs and would be better than kiernan.

That said I hope to see him, kiernan and hill away at end of the season.

I would keep Wilson as a squad player.

Some huge clubs and still bottled it in the biggest game.