• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You have zero credibility in my eyes as you are still trying to cover your red-neck dwelling on the concierge point.

Hopefully this really is the last time ... you said "do you even know what she does?" I said client manager ...you said concierge and then provided info that she is indeed what I said she was and concierge was one of the services she provides. It was you that tried to said, first, that she's only a receptionist or something until I showed you the company profile then you changed your tune and have spent the whole time clinging onto something that makes you look petty and ridiculous. 

I never said Garner, Tav or Waghorn were involved, though (are they involved? ) Twice I've said that. Re-read again, if capable. 

I don't need to show you anything as it happens. You don't need to believe a thing, either ... you should just bow out of this before looking like a bigger arsehole trying to argue points that makes zero difference. 

Show me where I said she was a concierge? You can't because I said her job is supplying concierge services and is an employee of the company. Its not 'her company' its the company she works for, like Man United were the company she worked for previously.

Its really simple (like you are coming across). Thats her description in her cv on LinkedIn. You are the one who thinks that makes her a receptionist.

You have offered no explanation of what Client Services Manager does outside her description. What do you think it means? You have no idea do you?

So the long and short of it is you believe hearsay and are totally unable to back up anything you've said? None of the players you mention have been involved with Key Sports Management. How is it possible to be an issue with this agency if they have never been clients?

I don't believe your fantasy world because you have zero proof.

If you have actual evidence ('I heard' doesn't count) then maybe you can provide it? That would settle the argument. I won't hold my breath.

Just now, RFC Eagle said:

Show me where I said she was a concierge? You can't because I said her job is supplying concierge services and is an employee of the company. Its not 'her company' its the company she works for, like Man United were the company she worked for previously.

Its really simple (like you are coming across). Thats her description in her cv on LinkedIn. You are the one who thinks that makes her a receptionist.

You have offered no explanation of what Client Services Manager does outside her description. What do you think it means? You have no idea do you?

So the long and short of it is you believe hearsay and are totally unable to back up anything you've said? None of the players you mention have been involved with Key Sports Management. How is it possible to be an issue with this agency if they have never been clients?

I don't believe your fantasy world because you have zero proof.

If you have actual evidence ('I heard' doesn't count) then maybe you can provide it? That would settle the argument. I won't hold my breath.

I know exactly what her job is. She is an employee involved in concierge services for players.

That's what you said. It looks to me like you were saying she's only a concierge. That was said directly in response to me saying she's a client manager.

I don't know where you are getting that I don't know what she does - the description you put up sounds right to me. There's no argument there on that but it seems to me like you were playing down her role, went away checked and seen I was right and have spent the rest of the time mudslinging at me accusing me of not knowing a thing. 

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's what you said. It looks to me like you were saying she's only a concierge. That was said directly in response to me saying she's a client manager.

I don't know where you are getting that I don't know what she does - the description you put up sounds right to me. There's no argument there on that but it seems to me like you were playing down her role, went away checked and seen I was right and have spent the rest of the time mudslinging at me accusing me of not knowing a thing. 

It looks to you? Thats not what it said though it says 'involved in concierge services', like she put in her cv when she said 'providing concierge services'.

You suggested that I said she was only a receptionist. Thats why I responded that you didn't know what she did. 

So we both agree shes an employee providing concierge services. 

Others have suggested that the conspiracy involves her and her dad. 

I can't see where there is a link to Key Sports Management and McParland. Maybe theres a different agency involved but Key Sports is the one that keeps cropping up. 

All I would want is some proper evidence rather than hearsay. Its not too much to ask is it?

1 minute ago, RFC Eagle said:

It looks to you? Thats not what it said though it says 'involved in concierge services', like she put in her cv when she said 'providing concierge services'.

You suggested that I said she was only a receptionist. Thats why I responded that you didn't know what she did. 

So we both agree shes an employee providing concierge services. 

Others have suggested that the conspiracy involves her and her dad. 

I can't see where there is a link to Key Sports Management and McParland. Maybe theres a different agency involved but Key Sports is the one that keeps cropping up. 

All I would want is some proper evidence rather than hearsay. Its not too much to ask is it?

Have a good day, Eagle. I'm not going round again in any more circles. 

PS - as far as I know there's no link between Key Sports and McParland. There's some signings went through Key Sports and some went through McParland's agent pal. I know the names of the players but haven't been given the name of the agent - I'd like to know the name. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Have a good day, Eagle. I'm not going round again in any more circles. 

PS - as far as I know there's no link between Key Sports and McParland. There's some signings went through Key Sports and some went through McParland's agent pal. I know the names of the players but haven't been given the name of the agent - I'd like to know the name. 

You have a good day too. I think we agree on a lot more than we disagree with, certainly wouldn't fall out over this (despite the mutual name calling)

I think McParlands agents pal may be a more useful avenue. Apart from Barton and Willie McKay I can't find who the others agents are if I do I'll let you know.

Really no sure what I've just read ?

I said she was a concierge 

naw you said she was a concierge 

thats what I said 

naw that's what you said 

aye but she's no a concierge 

is she fuck a concierge 

aye she is

concierge in a hotel 

concierge in the hoose

edit - this place is brilliant during a meltdown at Ibrox ?

Cheered me up lads ??

Disappointing end to the MW 'era' - wanted it to work for him as I liked the way he conducted himself and his style of play and footballing philosophy. Not overly surprising he wasn't 100% committed to the role when King publically criticised his signings and use of the budget, as well as the lack of financial backing in January. Unlike some I wish him well and thank him for the memories, if not how this season has panned out.

The new manager needs 100% backing and a very solid, trust-based relationship with the Board, and an understanding of the reality of Rangers current situation otherwise we will be going around in circles.

I'd like to see Rowett or De Boer from the names I have seen. Michael O'Neill would be good if he could be persuaded but probably wouldn't want the job.

Let's wait and see.

1 hour ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

thats what I said 

naw that's what you said 

is she fuck a concierge 

aye she is

concierge in a hotel 

concierge in the hoose

Cheered me up lads ??

It would have sounded better if you got your concierge to read it to you.

If you are a mere peasant like myself, you could go into a local hotel and ask the concierge on duty if they would very kindly read it for you.

If you have no joy there, pick the phone up and ask Alex Ferguson if he can do it for you, tell him your from Govan and are skint, he might help you out.

4 hours ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

thats what I said 

naw that's what you said 

is she fuck a concierge 

aye she is

concierge in a hotel 

concierge in the hoose

Cheered me up lads ??

Does she work in a high-rised flat? How many fucking players are living in it and do they tip her?

8 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

I wouldn't mention Davies and polar in the same sentence. 

I'd rather not be mentioning the wee creeps name at all.

With todays Robertson interview i think we can put to bed any notion he will be swinging his way into Ibrox.

At least we found out one thing from this saga that when he did finally  put a plan B together that fucked up as well.

Hope that  fuckin psycho  owner at forest  does offer him the job be less grounds for compensation .