A distant 3rd looks achievable

Barbarrosa

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Johnstone game still a six pointer in my opinion, they were on form (apart from the 'tic games) and I bet you today they took their eye of the ball cause they're looking at the game against us as their season definer. 

And if we struggle against Dundee and ICT then St Johnstone are certainly gonna be up for getting stuck in.

But then again it's an opportunity for us to go out with all guns blazing, if we win it could see us nine points better and looking as if we can make some effort to restore faith, any other result and it's same old, same old......

Still fucking awful if we are looking at teams in 3d 4th, 5th and 6th to define our season , after what we expected pre-season.....

P.S. I felt the same old passion as I typed that but  I wonder if the board actually give a fuck where we finish this year.

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

St Johnstone game still a six pointer in my opinion, they were on form (apart from the 'tic games) and I bet you today they took their eye of the ball cause they're looking at the game against us as their season definer. 

And if we struggle against Dundee and ICT then St Johnstone are certainly gonna be up for getting stuck in.

But then again it's an opportunity for us to go out with all guns blazing, if we win it could see us nine points better and looking as if we can make some effort to restore faith, any other result and it's same old, same old......

Still fucking awful if we are looking at teams in 3d 4th, 5th and 6th to define our season , after what we expected pre-season.....

P.S. I felt the same old passion as I typed that but  I wonder if the board actually give a fuck where we finish this year.

Sadly, they are working to a different agenda.

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Not good when you're having to look to the results of other teams. Fact is we need a result or two and we need to beat Aberdeen twice to recover any kind of dignity. I'm sure the Board are doing what they believe to be the right thing, but there's a vacuum when we need information. It may be that FDB or even Ranieri is lined up, but neither would take the job now. Would Eck (for example) really take the job on knowing there was no chance of a role next season? I don't have any answers but I'm sure it's not all that simple.

11 minutes ago, Parlaneloyal said:

Can't believe Tommy Wrights name is getting mentioned for our manager as his pish St Johnstone team get pumped by Killie at home. Hearts are awful since they appointed this new super manager Cathro.

Stevie Wonder could manage us into third this season

Hibs seem to be doing well, maybe worth getting Ally to give his old mate a call up for the Ger's job ?

(Headline in Sun tomorrow: "Ranger's Fan Want's Ginger Heided Ugly Wee Bigot For Manager")

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

They can only work to a different agenda if we let them.  We really need to unite the support, without unified co-ordinated opposition fuck all wiil happen.

I'm not going to suggest that we form another fans group.  What I suggest is ignore current groups who offer us no alternative.

Sissys of Struth,  Club 1872, etc are an impotent irrelevance.  Individually and then collectively we must put pressure on the cunt King. But we mustn't let the fannyboys who are in league with the board divert or deflect our anger and our insistence that tjings change

This squad are now an irrelevance in the bigger scheme of things. Some will play their hearts out, others will not give one fuck. That much is clear and the mould is set. Bar being in the relegation zone, the results are of less importance than the elephant now clearly in the room. This board must walk. Draw a line in the sand and go forward with those of integrity and the business acumen to take us forward. We need to achieve stability off the park, or their will never be any on it.

1 minute ago, Barbarrosa said:

They can only work to a different agenda if we let them.  We really need to unite the support, without unified co-ordinated opposition fuck all wiil happen.

I'm not going to suggest that we form another fans group.  What I suggest is ignore current groups who offer us no alternative.

Sissys of Struth,  Club 1872, etc are an impotent irrelevance.  Individually and then collectively we must put pressure on the cunt King. But we mustn't let the fannyboys who are in league with the board divert or deflect our anger and our insistence that tjings change

Do you think they are interested in what the fan's think ? 

We just lost to the bottom team in the league and the silence from the board has been deafening.

Talk of second is deluded now. They've a vastly superior goal difference and only have to play the mhanks once whereas we've got them twice. Talk of 4th is equally deluded. Hearts will win less points in the remainder of this season than us. To think than hipster fanbois were actually looking for Cathro to be our manager a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Do you think they are interested in what the fan's think ? 

We just lost to the bottom team in the league and the silence from the board has been deafening.

The fans are the biggest asset the club has.  I'm a little bit drunk and a big bit angry so might not be making myself understood.  What I'm trying to say is the so called leaders of fans groups have done fuck all.

We need the fans to say we will not be misled by these fanies we need unity for the benifit of Rangers not some turds splitting the support because of their unwavering and no doubt self aggrandising support of the cunt King.

We could very easily be sitting in 3rd, about 17 points behind the sheep and maybe only 3 points ahead of St. Johnstone by the time the split rolls around. 

I can't see us standing any chance at getting back into 2nd place (unless they shit the bed big time!) and that's depressing as fuck!

Sadly, I just can't see us beating St. Johnstone, the taigs, Killie away or the sheep away. 

Fuck knows if we'll even beat Hamilton or Motherwell at this rate unless a proper interim manager is put in charge and he can get something out this shite we currently call a team.

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I've not given up on 2nd. Deluded, maybe.

The optimism is commendable.  From what I read of remarks from some of the players last week they think so too.   For that to become more real than it appears today after recent results the transformation in the team would, imo, have to be nothing short of astounding since they are managing to do all they can to spin downwards into more and more mediocrity.    Can such a transformation happen?   Yes of course it can if the right leadership is applied.   And their lies the rub - can some effective football management be brought to bear to rescue a failing squad.   Not, I think, under Murty aided by his invisible assistant.

A couple of really good wins and a stellar OF performance would help though.  

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

The optimism is commendable.  From what I read of remarks from some of the players last week they think so too.   For that to become more real than it appears today after recent results the transformation in the team would, imo, have to be nothing short of astounding since they are managing to do all they can to spin downwards into more and more mediocrity.    Can such a transformation happen?   Yes of course it can if the right leadership is applied.   And their lies the rub - can some effective football management be brought to bear to rescue a failing squad.   Not, I think, under Murty aided by his invisible assistant.

A couple of really good wins and a stellar OF performance would help though.  

We desperately need an interim manager as not one player will ever respect Murty after the back flick / thing or whatever it was. We need a leader on the touchline to install some confidence in the team and to install some leaders on the pitch.