Getting Worried

Tom0411

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Exactly.  No high flying manager would take over a team in Scotland and I include Rodgers in that.

There's a lot of shite spouted about Rodgers like he's some kind of Messiah.  They guy never won a thing before coming up here and was in fact sacked from his job a few months prior to joining Celtic.  Celtic being runaway winners is due to them spending more in transfers and wages than the rest of the teams in Scottish football combined.  They have no opposition and will of course look like world beaters for as long as that situation is allowed to continue.  Rodgers looks capable but he's be no means the world class manager the media would like to convince us he is.

That maybe, but there is no doubt he has significantly improved them. Also they can only play what is put in front of them. He is miles ahead of any manager up here, not that it would be difficult. The situation will continue whilst king is in charge.

6 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Your not wrong but that's just the paper pish they do with old-firm managers. Mind the hot shot lawyer Martin O'neill? He was only on the course for a week :mutley:

It's the fact the guy is an outsider with no real pedigree to speak of that puts me off. We don't have time for any more experiments.

Supposedly he and his club have denied we're talking to him. Hopefully true.

With the amount of people that are favourites/exclusives etc, I like the fact that the media don't have a clue who we are going to announce.

keep them guessing I say!

jose never played at the highest level and look at him. alex ferguson didnt have the best of playing cv`s. cant have an oppinion on a guy because hes never played at the highest level. playing and coaching are two differant things 

6 hours ago, Tom0411 said:

It appears from the press the new manager will be the Portuguese guy.

With this I have a helluva feeling of deja vu. 

We have had PLG who was the new up & coming bees knees manager although had never played at the top level. He was also billed as a sort of Superman by running round the Sarah Desert in a marathon type race

Then we had MW again the new bees knees up & coming manager who never played at the top level. When he worked in the City of London he was a kind of Superman by making great billion pound decisions in split seconds.

Now we might have Pedro the new bees knees up & coming etc etc. and a superman who rescues people from charging bulls.

I just hope I am wrong and if so will gladly admit it if so. But.........

PLG played 344 times for PSG and won 17 France caps. He also won 3 in a row managing Lyon and got them to champions league quarters before coming here. 

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Exactly.  No high flying manager would take over a team in Scotland and I include Rodgers in that.

There's a lot of shite spouted about Rodgers like he's some kind of Messiah.  They guy never won a thing before coming up here and was in fact sacked from his job a few months prior to joining Celtic.  Celtic being runaway winners is due to them spending more in transfers and wages than the rest of the teams in Scottish football combined.  They have no opposition and will of course look like world beaters for as long as that situation is allowed to continue.  Rodgers looks capable but he's be no means the world class manager the media would like to convince us he is.

I don't agree with spending more money, Warburton was a complete tool, from tactics, signings, attitude he managed to get the worst out of this squad, having said that we were never going to win the league with the players we have but should have had 2nd spot wrapped up.

Mc Innes has the experience to get us 2nd place next year and with a bit of money spent wisely could challenge the scum, instead it looks like another experiment with this gay tarrier from Portugal who has done nothing of any merit and knows nothing about the Scottish game. 

If McInnes can't handle Europe, then change him later on, but in the immediate future we need to focus on Scottish honours and McInnes has been the best outside of Glasgow.

The op has got a point as this cunt Pedro has done nothing to note and if he signs what a fkn let down that will be. 

Yes I'll back him, but if he comes in, the board are ripping the arse right out the fan base.

Theres no ifs or buts as Pedro would be another gamble and we're not in a position to have another punt as we've had four before this and all abject failures.

If the board go for this then it's apparent that DK is the ultimate bullshitter and he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

As for the rest of the board, then they're just a bunch of fkn fannies, as they're closer to DK than any of us and although we might all be Rangers men but have some fkn pride and stand up for the club or get yourselfs to fuck.

If you know he's skint but are willing to play along with the charade, then fkn shame on you.