Rangers shareholder Mike Ashley plans £30m takeover bid

7 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Know what's wrong CB? All these king lovers are scared Incase someone else comes in and makes us the top team they would rather mediocrity under king than prosper under a MA or anyone else for that matter. They all thought he could take Ashley on and win but king came a poor second In almost every fight with him. DK had to go now 

WTF?

I'm sure the fans all want a succesful rangers, everything else is just static noise

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I've read a whole lot of shite on here in the last five years but this is up there with the very best. 

Always do my best to deliver dude. It's a lot of shite because the king lovers won't agree with it? I believe what I've posted to be correct in my opinion only, if u don't agree with the post then don't quote me just ignore it, it's easy done 

11 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Know what's wrong CB? All these king lovers are scared Incase someone else comes in and makes us the top team they would rather mediocrity under king than prosper under a MA or anyone else for that matter. They all thought he could take Ashley on and win but king came a poor second In almost every fight with him. DK had to go now 

:mutley:

Comedy gold!

We all support King, Rangers..... Boooooo!

12 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I rock myself to sleep every night, terrified at the thought of us getting 55 and going on a CL run. Newcastle fans are the same. The only reason they hate Ashley is because they're terrified of returning to the top flight and competing.

You've nailed it, mate.

Just now, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Comedy gold!

We all support King, Rangers..... Boooooo!

Totally that's what I think he's done next to nothing for us and won't do anything for us in the future. I think some people are accepting second best now and as a Rangers supported that's sad as it's certainly not what we are used to. 

6 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

Totally that's what I think he's done next to nothing for us and won't do anything for us in the future. I think some people are accepting second best now and as a Rangers supported that's sad as it's certainly not what we are used to. 

Sorry, still laughing at your earlier post. Give me 10 minutes.

16 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

If someone comes in with mega money tomorrow and buys King out then spends £200m on players then I and others will be 100% behind the guy. Unfortunately we live in the real world and that's not going to happen anytime soon.

As for Cashley if he is so concerned with Rangers best interests then let him prove it by ripping up the contracts that are costing Rangers tens of millions in lost revenue.

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

I rock myself to sleep every night, terrified at the thought of us getting 55 and going on a CL run. Newcastle fans are the same. The only reason they hate Ashley is because they're terrified of returning to the top flight and competing.

You've nailed it, mate.

2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

You've nailed it, mate.

I know mate and I just posted there that some people are starting to accept second best as long as king is the man on charge and as bears that's sad coz we ain't used to it. DK is so out of touch with the support it's untrue. I didn't want him back as I wanted a clean slate from anyone who was on any of the old boards but he got voted in fairly it would seem but on the back of now broken promises however we all renewed STs and have basically just stood still but we went with it and then they didn't turn up on the remembrance of the 66 who we hold dear and that was the straw that broke the camels back and from that moment on I wanted them out and there's no way back from it.  I say if he was striking a deal to make himself 20 million at ibrox that day him and the rest would've been there no doubt about it. UNFORGIVABLE 

1 minute ago, Albertz 78 said:

If someone comes in with mega money tomorrow and buys King out then spends £200m on players then I and others will be 100% behind the guy. Unfortunately we live in the real world and that's not going to happen anytime soon.

As for Cashley if he is so concerned with Rangers best interests then let him prove it by ripping up the contracts that are costing Rangers tens of millions in lost revenue.

why do you think king tried to get the rangers fans to withold season ticket money while ashley was in power?

that would have exactly the same effect

Again this is not an endorsement of DK tenure.However there are some delusional posters on here if they think that MA is going to turn into some sort of benign father Christmas figure.

Seriously, if you want season ticket sales and attendances to plummet then hand over the keys of Ibrox to MA!

8 hours ago, fleeting_glimpse said:

Furthermore, MASH can't  exceed 10% of total shares unless Ashley tales the SFA back to court, having previously lost and not appealed. 

Assuming he doesn't sell Newcastle ( which IIRC he said he would be doing this year)

I don't want him in control, but can he really do much worse of a job than the current shambles?  If he had outright power and a majority shareholding...then he might be a different animal

Still think this is a lot of shite anyway, so it's a moot point.

2 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

If u care to read my posts with ATG then u will see that I basically say that to him. I'm not saying MA will come in and be a saviour I was putting it out there being what ifs. I also said I don't want DK or any of that board at Rangers in any capacity. Like u say if someone came in with serious money at the same time as Ashley then I would go with the other but I do think if MA changed  the wrongs that are there just now then I would give him a second chance 

9 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

why do you think king tried to get the rangers fans to withold season ticket money while ashley was in power?

that would have exactly the same effect

Short term maybe but what kind of shape do you think Rangers would have been in right now had the fans etc just sat on our arse and let Ashley rob us blind over the last 2 years? We would have seen more loans secured against club assets and more dodgy contracts that would have tied us up in knots for the next 10-15 years.

Just now, chris182 said:

I don't know about you but I'd rather have Rangers fans on the Board. 

How do you know King even gives a fuck about Rangers?

Are you that gullible? How easy is it for him to get a plane flight? How many matches has he come over to watch? Where has he been running the club from? 

Fucking hell

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

How do you know King even gives a fuck about Rangers?

Are you that gullible? How easy is it for him to get a plane flight? How many matches has he come over to watch? Where has he been running the club from? 

Fucking hell

You'd rather have Ashley in charge?

Fucking hell

5 minutes ago, chris182 said:

I don't know about you but I'd rather have Rangers fans on the Board. 

Never understood this.  I'd rather have someone who wants to take us forward, and is willing to put in money when needed.  I could not give a single fuck if he is a bear or not.

Personally I doubt that either King or Ashley is that man, but they seem to be the choices we have.   I'd prefer it if someone else entirely was in control of us.  I don't trust Ashley or King.

Just now, chris182 said:

You'd rather have Ashley in charge?

Fucking hell

I'm not going over the same point again and again, I have stated the only real difference between king and ashley - because they're both cunts - is ashley has a sizeable amount of cash, king does not. would ashley spend it on rangers? that's a different story.

i'm sick of saying it. just the mentality of some on here, aw you dont like king - yoo must like ashley.

aye, whatever