Snake joins Aston Villa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, davis1986 said:

Pathetic eh? Now at Nottingham Forrest along with the banker. Snake bastards 

Imagine starting a new job after leaving the old one. Disgusting behaviour.

Davie Weir was a hero on and off the pitch for us for 5 years. Being part of a group that took some dodgy advice from an agent does not erase that, and certainly doesn't  make him a "fucking snake", not even close.

The obsession on here with hating our ex-players, particularly the better ones, is utterly bizarre.

22 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Imagine starting a new job after leaving the old one. Disgusting behaviour.

Davie Weir was a hero on and off the pitch for us for 5 years. Being part of a group that took some dodgy advice from an agent does not erase that, and certainly doesn't  make him a "fucking snake", not even close.

The obsession on here with hating our ex-players, particularly the better ones, is utterly bizarre.

'Dodgy advice from an agent'

That's incredibly naive at best.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

And taking Dave King's word as gospel isn't?

Well look at what we know....

King say's the 3 amigos offered their resignations after going down south to Forrest to get that gig.

Baldy said this was lies and there was no such discussion and he was still manager. 

After the snake and his 2 accomplices are given their jotters they just so happen to get the Forrest gig a month or so later?

Hmmm it's really not difficult is it? They went behind our backs to secure another job because they made a cunt of this one then told bare faced lies to try to wriggle out of it when the other job looked like it wouldn't be possible.  

Fuck Warburton

Fuck Weir

and fuck that wee hobbit looking troll they hang about with. 

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

And taking Dave King's word as gospel isn't?

Who's taking King's word as gospel? If you think it's purely coincidental that they've ended up at Forest after the way they left then fair enough. Mental stance to take though IMO.

11 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Who's taking King's word as gospel? If you think it's purely coincidental that they've ended up at Forest after the way they left then fair enough. Mental stance to take though IMO.

It's not coincidental as such. We wanted rid of them, the board wanted rid of them, they wanted to leave. An agent engineered a mutually beneficial scenario where they could move to Forest. They got permission from the club, went for the interview, didn't get it. The agent, realising he's fucked it, tells them to backtrack so they're not out of a job. King refuses. (I'm not convinced they resigned at all btw, and expect to be proven right on that.) 

And now, Forest's chairman being the loony that he is, has changed his mind and now does want them at the club, so now they're there.

What's mental about that?

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

It's not coincidental as such. We wanted rid of them, the board wanted rid of them, they wanted to leave. An agent engineered a mutually beneficial scenario where they could move to Forest. They got permission from the club, went for the interview, didn't get it. The agent, realising he's fucked it, tells them to backtrack so they're not out of a job. King refuses. (I'm not convinced they resigned at all btw, and expect to be proven right on that.) 

And now, Forest's chairman being the loony that he is, has changed his mind and now does want them at the club, so now they're there.

What's mental about that?

They didn't have permission from the club.

Time will tell but you're seriously clutching at straws here.

11 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

They didn't have permission from the club.

Time will tell but you're seriously clutching at straws here.

"I was therefore not surprised when the management team’s agent approached the Club’s Managing Director Stewart Robertson to request a meeting which was held in Glasgow on Monday this week. The outcome of this meeting was that the agent subsequently offered that Mark, David and Frank would resign with immediate effect without compensation as long as the Club, in turn, agreed to waive compensation from any new Club that they signed for. After discussion the Board accepted this offer and employment was immediately terminated. In order for us to achieve our ambitions we need employees that, like your Board members, will always put Rangers first."

From King's statement. He says they resigned before they spoke to Forest, I doubt that's true. I think they asked for permission to speak to Forest, King said yes, assuming they'd get it. They didn't get it, King said fuck you, you're not coming back.

As you say, time will tell.

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

King say's the 3 amigos offered their resignations after going down south to Forrest to get that gig.

Not quite. King says they offered their resignations, and they were accepted, before they went down to Forest. He then allowed them to continue taking training, and even take a pre-match presser around 3 days after they'd resigned. For that reason, I don't believe that they resigned.

Baldy said this was lies and there was no such discussion and he was still manager. 

Not quite. He said that he hadn't resigned, and was still manager. I believe him for the reasons stated above.

Hmmm it's really not difficult is it? They went behind our backs to secure another job because they made a cunt of this one then told bare faced lies to try to wriggle out of it when the other job looked like it wouldn't be possible.  

How did they go behind our backs? You've already said they spoke to King before speaking to Forest. That's absolutely the correct way to do things. They got permission, they spoke to the club, the club said no, they came back to work. All above board.

The bit I find weird which everyone seems to have forgotten is that EVERYONE wanted them gone and weren't exactly making a secret of it. Their time was clearly up so they looked elsewhere, why does that upset people so much?

I also don't understand why the same people who constantly post about King being a compulsive liar who doesn't care about Rangers (something I don't actually agree with), are happy to accept his account of what happened here without question, despite the fact that there is no evidence whatsoever to back it up.

On 06/03/2017 at 7:50 AM, AlCapone said:

He's not a snake, a fine servant to our club, utterly  pathetic 

Had about 3 good seasons as a player. 

Almost 2 seasons as a "snake"

That brings it to a sorta meh now when I hear this name. Neither a snake or a fine servant. Literally neither. 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Because they treated the fans with fuck all respect.

They were in a rut and fucked off and tried to get out the cat flap. 

Fuck them, they are losers 

What would you have liked them to do? Resigned, but refused any potential offers of new employment out of respect for our fans?

9 hours ago, AlCapone said:

The bottom line is who can blame them from wanting to get out the shit hole that is Ibrox, they have a better job now. Good luck to big Davie

If you think our club is a shithole don't ever come back. Sure we might be struggling now but it won't always be the case. 

2 hours ago, davis1986 said:

If you think our club is a shithole don't ever come back. Sure we might be struggling now but it won't always be the case. 

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone not to come back, think you're some sort of uber fan? More than likely a Johnny come lately

18 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

I also don't understand why the same people who constantly post about King being a compulsive liar who doesn't care about Rangers (something I don't actually agree with), are happy to accept his account of what happened here without question, despite the fact that there is no evidence whatsoever to back it up.

Here's a novel idea but but maybe people condemn Warburton and co's behaviour while still not trusting King overall? It is possible ...

6 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Here's a novel idea but but maybe people condemn Warburton and co's behaviour while still not trusting King overall? It is possible ...

They condemn their behaviour based solely on King's version of events, despite not trusting King? That is both novel and possible, but also nonsensical.

14 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

They condemn their behaviour based solely on King's version of events, despite not trusting King? That is both novel and possible, but also nonsensical.

No because those version of events add up in the face of all the evidence, in my opinion anyway

I'm sure even pathological liars tell the truth now and then 

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

Who the fuck are you to tell anyone not to come back, think you're some sort of uber fan? More than likely a Johnny come lately

Johnny come lately no problem remember I bought tickets off you a while ago for Falkirk please don't try to act the big man on forums.