club tie

RFC55

On 24/03/2017 at 7:17 PM, Rfc52 said:

It's full Bhuna mate. So I'll go starch as fuck. Navy blue suit Rangers tie and brown brogues. 

but aye it's a prim and proper night that requires you to dress like a dick. It ain't me and other than a black tie for funerals I.dont even own a tie and my only suit is black :lol:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bow-Tie-Rangers-Dressed-Mod-Tartan-100-Pure-Wool-4-Dressed-Shirt-Kilts-Sporran-/142323706108?nav=SEARCH

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 25/03/2017 at 9:34 PM, JamieD said:

That reminds me, whatever happened 2nd_jan_1993? If I remember right, he was wearing the old official club tie on the left here in his avatar.

2utktp0.jpg

One on the left is very difficult to get, i tried on Ebay before and it had that picture but when it arrived the colour was not so great.....my brother in law has the same one but his is far better quality.

We always have a few Rangers tie nights when we are on a cruise ship.......especially when we bump into some fellow Scots who support the dark side :-)

15 hours ago, Camshy said:

One on the left is very difficult to get, i tried on Ebay before and it had that picture but when it arrived the colour was not so great.....my brother in law has the same one but his is far better quality.

We always have a few Rangers tie nights when we are on a cruise ship.......especially when we bump into some fellow Scots who support the dark side :-)

Stealth I'm a rich bastard

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Are you at the game on Sat ? 

No mate, I'm gutted. Been trying to sort something out so I could make it but can't get out of it. Would of been good to meet @mark adair and family. 

Will definitely catch up with you and GB before the end on the season

1 hour ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

No mate, I'm gutted. Been trying to sort something out so I could make it but can't get out of it. Would of been good to meet @mark adair and family. 

Will definitely catch up with you and GB before the end on the season

That is a pity, but I suppose it is more difficult to get tickets after the arrival of Pedro with everyone hoping for a new start.

Will catch up when you get sorted for a game. :thumbup: