Todays goals

TheNuts

Great take by Dodoo by the way. Would love for him to take his chance when he starts rather than just do it every couple of months.

Everytime he pulls of something like this he shows how good he can be and then follows it up with some no-shows.

Delighted for him getting that goal and for absolutely pummelling any further hope out of those sheep shagging bastards 

Well done Joe

57 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Great take by Dodoo by the way. Would love for him to take his chance when he starts rather than just do it every couple of months.

Everytime he pulls of something like this he shows how good he can be and then follows it up with some no-shows.

Delighted for him getting that goal and for absolutely pummelling any further hope out of those sheep shagging bastards 

Well done Joe

Well said. Scored a quality goal, but not just that. For KM's 2nd, the big man literally pinned the sheep shaggers back single handedly and anticipated the sheeps defensive fuck up and laid the ball on a plate for KM. He should get a run in the team imo and give McKay a while on the bench to contemplate why he is shite more than he is good. 

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Well done Joe

Dodoo rescued us against Thistle then along with the entire team failed to turn up against Hearts away. He was then left to rot on the bench ever since while people like Garner and Waghorn stunk the place out with shite performances week in week out. The boy hasn't been given a decent run in the team unlike the aforementioned two who have proven they just aren't good enough.

26 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Well said. Scored a quality goal, but not just that. For KM's 2nd, the big man literally pinned the sheep shaggers back single handedly and anticipated the sheeps defensive fuck up and laid the ball on a plate for KM. He should get a run in the team imo and give McKay a while on the bench to contemplate why he is shite more than he is good. 

He took the brunt of the blame when we got beat at Hearts for some reason. 

hes definately not the answer (yet) to our problems but he should be getting a bit more game time - especially when Waghorn and Garner haven't exactly been scoring for fun

11 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

Dodoo rescued us against Thistle then along with the entire team failed to turn up against Hearts away. He was then left to rot on the bench ever since while people like Garner and Waghorn stunk the place out with shite performances week in week out. The boy hasn't been given a decent run in the team unlike the aforementioned two who have proven they just aren't good enough.

Aye can't argue with any of that. I'd like to see him given a run, even if it's just because Waghorn and Garner are pish, not that I think Dodoo is a world beater. We still need better

3 minutes ago, cp9 said:

He took the brunt of the blame when we got beat at Hearts for some reason. 

hes definately not the answer (yet) to our problems but he should be getting a bit more game time - especially when Waghorn and Garner haven't exactly been scoring for fun

Garner is a tricky one for me. He can score goals, but is just stupidly wreckless at times. If the team as a whole was playing better and creating chances, I think JG would take his fair share.

Waghorn is just fucking shite.

26 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Aye can't argue with any of that. I'd like to see him given a run, even if it's just because Waghorn and Garner are pish, not that I think Dodoo is a world beater. We still need better

Dodoo has had 3 starts all season, can't judge him on 10 minutes here 5 minutes there. I've seen more in him the limited game time he's got than Garner, I really don't understand the cult status Garner gets when he has been rank rotten.

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Why does that video seem like they've muted our celebrations :lol:

Wouldn't surprise me mate, watching the game on sky and once we scored you could obviously hear our fans, then the sound went all fucked up and was if Sky were expecting us to sing 'bad songs' and they've altered what we could hear through the tv

Just now, Waggy1872 said:

Wouldn't surprise me mate, watching the game on sky and once we scored you could obviously hear our fans, then the sound went all fucked up and was if Sky were expecting us to sing 'bad songs' and they've altered what we could hear through the tv

Can really notice it before the second goal mate. Our singing before the goal seems louder than the celebrations.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

9 times out of 10 that ends up in the stand. Brilliant take.

The type of finish that you'd still be blown away by even if it was Messi or Ronaldo doing it.

That strike from Kenny was a stomper. Well into the net. 

Dodoo made a big impact and for that, i think he deserves more time on the park. Hope to see more of they 2 up front.

I think Martyn Waghorn has lost it. 

Just now, ZeeFour said:

That strike from Kenny was a stomper. Well into the net. 

Dodoo made a big impact and for that, i think he deserves more time on the park. Hope to see more of they 2 up front.

I think Martyn Waghorn has lost it. 

Waghorn never had it to begin with. To say he's been mediocre in the top flight would be generous.

5 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Miler's first goal is one of the best finishes you're likely to see ever. 

Loved how he described it. 

"Just make sure you get a good contact and hope for the best" 

?? Aye Kenny if it was that easy we would all be pro footballers. 

Stunning finish. 

Kenny's finish for the first one was as good you'll see in any league. Took his second well.

Young Dodoo took his one really well and was unlucky not to get his double.

Cannot understand why both Garner and Waghorn start in front of him.

Imho Garner should never pull on a Rangers shirt again. I have said from the beginning he is rubbish the number of shots he misses is unbelievable.