Pedro Caixinha and Martyn Waghorn Press Conference

RFCRobertson

50 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Raman getting put in his place a belter :lol: 

I was standing at the press/media entrance to the cup Final Raman was standing beside me seems to mince about a lot i thought.

Grabbed some wee Rangers supporter and a wee Hibs supporter who came together for an interview.

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

I thought they were meant to be almost ready for the last match but definitely for this one

They def didn't train and there were no questions asked about them in the press conference so not sure when they will be back.

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

They def didn't train and there were no questions asked about them in the press conference so not sure when they will be back.

He was asked "any players coming back from injury". 

If I had to guess Hill might be getting kept for the two old firms, Kiernan might be having loyalty issues. 

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Last question was are any injured players returning for the match and Pedro said Harry's the only one who's been training again.

I'm guessing they're still out then. Bates is a bomb scare

6 minutes ago, Smile said:

I was standing at the press/media entrance to the cup Final Raman was standing beside me seems to mince about a lot i thought.

Grabbed some wee Rangers supporter and a wee Hibs supporter who came together for an interview.

He's a right weird guy, he's like the kinda guy that'd stop you outside a club and say "here's a leaflet for this club" 

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

He's a right weird guy, he's like the kinda guy that'd stop you outside a club and say "here's a leaflet for this club" 

Certainly, didn't strike me as someone who would be too interested in Football looked more artsy fartsy.