Well done to Beerman!

RFCRobertson

6 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:lol:

It's ridiculous though, I was taking the piss out of a previous post and have seen it a few times some folk complaining about posts or threads because it was apparently made for gaining likes.

Does anyone really care about the likes they get in that way? I mean for me all it says is you might have the same sense of humor or viewpoint as someone else if they like what you say - and that's good. (Unless @Bluepeter9 is the one liking your post - then it means you're fucking nuts.) But to try and get likes as to build up some kind of score - don't see it myself. :p:

People say I do that but I mainly run with it as a joke (hence my location being liketown) 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

:lol:

It's ridiculous though, I was taking the piss out of a previous post and have seen it a few times some folk complaining about posts or threads because it was apparently made for gaining likes.

Does anyone really care about the likes they get in that way? I mean for me all it says is you might have the same sense of humor or viewpoint as someone else if they like what you say - and that's good. (Unless @Bluepeter9 is the one liking your post - then it means you're fucking nuts.) But to try and get likes as to build up some kind of score - don't see it myself. :p:

I hope you appreciate the irony of my like :pipe: 

6 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I hope you appreciate the irony of me fishing for a like from you with the addition of taking the piss out of you in a lighthearted way ;)

You fell into my trap :p:

I noted the 'trap' but as it reflects badly on you that I like your post I though it worth being caught - have another like you rep whore! Imagine traps for likes!