Ryan Hardie

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

What Hemmings who was thrown upfront on his own in a 4-5-1 with Papac & Davis/Lafferty on the wings. I remember those games and remember us creating absolutely nothing just big long punts up the park. Even fucking Jelavic turned to shit that last 6 months under mccoist so I think we were judging Hemmings to harshly.

Pretty sure he'll be judging Hemmings on how bad he was in the games he started in the 3rd division.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

What Hemmings who was thrown upfront on his own in a 4-5-1 with Papac & Davis/Lafferty on the wings. I remember those games and remember us creating absolutely nothing just big long punts up the park. Even fucking Jelavic turned to shit that last 6 months under mccoist so I think we were judging Hemmings to harshly.

Aye, nae danger.

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Aye, nae danger.

So you don't remember mccoists little ultra ultra defensive spell of Papac on the wing?

Because it happened.

Just google "Papac on the wing" and it comes up with a post on FollowFollow asking why he's being played on the wing and not Wallace.

8 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

So you don't remember mccoists little ultra ultra defensive spell of Papac on the wing?

Because it happened.

Just google "Papac on the wing" and it comes up with a post on FollowFollow asking why he's being played on the wing and not Wallace.

D'you know, I had completely forgotten it until I flicked through that thread and it started coming back.

I stand corrected :lol: