Getting slagged off for celebrating a last minute winner

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off. This is just us practicing for when 55 comes along. Loved seeing the fans enjoy themselves against yet another club who fucking hate us. 

It's about time we got on the field anyway every cunt else has done it!

Who needs enemies when you've got cunts in our own support, slagging those off who celebrated the goal :lol: most probably sat on their fcking couches moaning. The frustration at the game was the most it's been for me following Rangers this season, and that was a sigh of relief as well as out and out joy. Boring bastards who don't celebrate a last minute goal, fucking hell you's are the cringey ones

1 hour ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Only in Scotland you get slagged for celebrating a goal.

Supporters deserved it, the performace was abysmal and a few got carried away with the celebrations so fuck, it would have been me but I was up the back. 

Who the fuck is that in your display pic mate 

1 hour ago, Dlydon81 said:

I have to admit i cringed a little watching it!

I remember when a last minute winner at Patrick like that would have saw a quick 'Thank F for that' and move on to the next game! 

Cringed at your own supporters fucking loving a last minute winner? 

2 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

I remember when a last minute winner at Patrick like that would have saw a quick 'Thank F for that' and move on to the next game! 

First time Europe in six years confirmed and you cringed. 

Fenian Scott brown loving rodent. 

Fuck off to ff 

1 hour ago, ZeeFour said:

Most folk don't realise what that goal meant is all. Just typical, and blatant ignorance.

It meant that the club are reduced to such a state that being outplayed by PT, for over 80 minutes, is now deemed acceptable.

I wonder if these players will do a lap of "honour" at the last home match? To be honest nothing would surprise me under the current Ibrox malaise and mismanagement.

3rd place wannabes is most certainly not The Rangers way.

41 minutes ago, thehost said:

It meant that the club are reduced to such a state that being outplayed by PT, for over 80 minutes, is now deemed acceptable.

I wonder if these players will do a lap of "honour" at the last home match? To be honest nothing would surprise me under the current Ibrox malaise and mismanagement.

I take it you were unhappy we won then?

we know it's been shite but a winner is still a winner, I don't know if they over celebrated because of Europe as at 1-1 that was already secured but if that's how the 10 or so guys want to celebrate a last minute winner then that's perfectly fine.

31 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

I take it you were unhappy we won then?

we know it's been shite but a winner is still a winner, I don't know if they over celebrated because of Europe as at 1-1 that was already secured but if that's how the 10 or so guys want to celebrate a last minute winner then that's perfectly fine.

There is no celebrating anything, where the end result is 3rd.

Everyone at Ibrox, should be humiliated and apologising for the risible delivery.

So no, I wasn't happy that we were outplayed by PT for 80 odd minutes and a couple of goals doesn't go anywhere near papering over the cracks.

6 minutes ago, thehost said:

There is no celebrating anything, where the end result is 3rd.

Everyone at Ibrox, should be humiliated and apologising for the risible delivery.

So no, I wasn't happy that we were outplayed by PT for 80 odd minutes and a couple of goals doesn't go anywhere near papering over the cracks.

Your right it doesn't but the guys in attendance were probably there at the previous 2 humiliations so whilst normally celebrating a win over thistle would be cringey- this time I can understand them.

i agree with the players et all should be embarrassed though

1 hour ago, thehost said:

I seen it as a celebration of being back in Europe. The current situation isn't great, fuckin night and day compared to before we were fucked down to the likes of Elgin and Montrose. I grant you that our standards have clearly dropped and celebrating an overall shite performance with a late winner isn't how Rangers should be. But it is how it is right now, and nothing will change that except good quality players, a tactical bonce on the shoulders of Pedro and a desire to fucking win.

Every week I seem to curse out the team and say "that's the worse performance yet..." until the next fixture comes along. I don't like it anymore than you, I gave a smile in seeing the goal, but I was a bit too numb from the shambles of the previous 80 minutes or so to give a proper cheer.

Like many, just glad the season is drawing to a close and looking forward to new players, hopefully winners.

My post wasn't saying you or anyone on here was ignorant, it was aimed more at the outsiders who think we celebrated at late winner over Partick. Far from it.

I'm the first one to say we were shite and it's only Thistle but a last minute winner is special even in a pre season friendly or the masters at Braehead they should cut us some slack 

6 hours ago, Dlydon81 said:

I know where you're coming from but my first trip to Thistle away was in 1993 mid week - McCoist scored an injury time winner and it was mayhem on the terraces - we were as bad as yesterday that night too and cruising the league tbh