Gregg Wylde - Halliday on Thursday.

I was listening to similar sentiments on Saturday Sportsound about how these foreign players may not cope with the physicality/pace of the Scottish game and won't know what it means to play for Rangers without some diehard players around them. At best they were neutral on the new signings.

Nonsense and typical Rangers media bashing. When foreign teams regularly come here to run rings round Scottish teams, I didn't notice pace or physicality being an issue to them. Also, having diehard Rangers fans playing is no substitute for skill. It may help attitude, but I would expect any professional player to have that.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess he's been asked the question so he's got to give his opinion. If he is mates with halliday,  hes not gonna throw him under the bus and say he's not good enough. 

That being said whoever asked wylde this question is mental. 

If in 20 years gregg wylde becomes the new antonio conte please can admin delete this thread. 

Wylde was a crap player who had a bit of pace and no brain or end product.

It was only cos he was young and scottish that people made allowances for him.

Fed up hearing what this player thinks of that etc etc

Guess the papers are struggling for comments from the club as they are not welcome there-, so they have to trawl around and ask a wee non entity (who incidently played with us for 5 mins) his views instead.