mandocpb

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, loyal said:

I would have more of a chance  pulling Taylor swift on Langlands road than that one footed donkey waggy scoring 30 goals in a  season

You're in luck... she's waiting on you...

lang.png

I can easily see Waghorn scoring a brace tonight. I know I'm in the minority but, if he gets his confidence up, I think he's capable of making a significant contribution (~20 goals, some in bigger games). That said, I'm hopeful that both of the new strikers are significantly better than him, and that he becomes a dependable back-up. 

22 minutes ago, rangersross said:

I can easily see Waghorn scoring a brace tonight. I know I'm in the minority but, if he gets his confidence up, I think he's capable of making a significant contribution (~20 goals, some in bigger games). That said, I'm hopeful that both of the new strikers are significantly better than him, and that he becomes a dependable back-up. 

Me if Waghorn starts...

200w.gif

We need to move on from the depths of last season. That means under no circumstances must Waghorn ever play for the first team again. He has proved he doesn't have it. Dont be fooled if he plays and scores tonight. His mere presence will only cast doubt on how far we have actually come.

27 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

We need to move on from the depths of last season. That means under no circumstances must Waghorn ever play for the first team again. He has proved he doesn't have it. Dont be fooled if he plays and scores tonight. His mere presence will only cast doubt on how far we have actually come.

Yeah, and if we get to the final, and he scores the winning goal, I'll refuse to celebrate and consider the whole thing null and void!