Are we still a Scottish Protestant club?

6 minutes ago, William Scott said:

We should accept all walks of life. I've never seen the point in hating a human being simply because of their religious beliefs, sexuality or political opinions.

Agree with you mate

Apart from blacks/yellows/catholics/jews/muslims/gays/cross dressers/yes voters/foreigners

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

There's a thread appears at least once a month over there greeting about the add-ons and how we need to drop it all and sing sanitised versions of our tunes :lol:

He wants us to sing the "A goal, A goal" version of the billy boys ffs :lol:

Just pumped the Sheep 3-0 and there's cunts on there, giving it, can we stop singing the Billy Boys etc. 

54 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

We are not a Protestant club, that outdated outlook was left with the old club.

WTF are you smoking?

There is no "old club" and "new club". The only thing that died was a legal entity at Companies House. The Club is the same Club as has existed since 1872.

2 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

WTF are you smoking?

There is no "old club" and "new club". The only thing that died was a legal entity at Companies House. The Club is the same Club as has existed since 1872.

Not according to that cunt by the sounds of it, it's a bad day when u need to argue with a Rangers Supporter about being a "New Club"

There seems to be a staunch atheism amongst the support these days. I believe this will result in a lot of soul searching and navel gazing within the support in the near future, and will ultimately mean the support will have to drop the more overtly pro-Protestant / anti-catholic sentiment. 

Ultimately things change, people's thoughts and ideas change over time. 

3 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

WTF are you smoking?

Yeah, right...

Wake up.

Just now, TheBlueOne said:

Not according to that cunt by the sounds of it, it's a bad day when u need to argue with a Rangers Supporter about being a "New Club"

Don't you dare call me a cunt for telling the truth. Going against the grain in a debate and that's your response to a fellow bear? Disgusting.

Just now, Mr Soprano said:

Don't you dare call me a cunt for telling the truth. Going against the grain in a debate and that's your response to a fellow bear? Disgusting.

So why did you choose to follow this new club? How many titles have we won? Who was our greatest ever Ranger... Lee Wallace? Your a tit 

4 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

There seems to be a staunch atheism amongst the support these days. I believe this will result in a lot of soul searching and navel gazing within the support in the near future, and will ultimately mean the support will have to drop the more overtly pro-Protestant / anti-catholic sentiment. 

Ultimately things change, people's thoughts and ideas change over time. 

Does there? :lol: 

I reckon a lot of our support have been taken in by the belief in progress, and the belief that we have somehow culturally evolved beyond the need for organised religion.

Religion hasnt gone anywhere and in a battle of atheism vs organised religion there will only be one winner. 

24 minutes ago, minstral said:

Just had a look at my bible which still says we are a Protestant club.

Is that right next to the part about not wearing two different types of fabric? Or the part were Lot let the town rape his virgin daughters? 

Religion is outdated, bigoted and based upon ignorance, glad to see the back of it

3 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Yeah I notice a lot of posts on here with folk expressing strong views on atheism. 

The internet is a platform for people to express their views that they never used to have. Our support is still full of people who would consider themselves Protestant or at least have Protestant leanings.