Work or Rangers?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 25/08/2017 at 1:13 AM, Scottywellhousetb said:

On a shite rotation at work just now, 3 weeks of twelve hr shifts and a week off, starting to struggle with it, used to going to watch the bears and getting mwi, missing my girls and generally hate it , fucking shit hot money though and not likely to earn the same again anywhere else, stick it out till Christmas or chuck it in 3 weeks? Gaffers are all fenian bastards as well, OT tell me what to do. FTP 

Rangers Media advise 

You have my sympathies with being on a shite rotation mate. It's fucking brutal.

I had it too good, for too long. Did 15 months in Rotterdam, working Monday - Friday lunchtime, then either home for the weekend (paid for flights) or just stay in Holland, visits to the Dam every 2nd weekend. All accommodation and food paid for.

Then Norway on a 2/4 rotation for almost four years. Working less than six months a year, on/offshore in fantastic conditions and a brilliant salary.

Now day rating, for less than what my salary was previously, so that means putting in more days away to make up the difference. I might have the chance of going on a 3/3 back in the north sea, but having just done that trip in Invergordon there - the thought of a return to the bullshit and bollox that goes with operating in the north sea fills me with dread. Cunts are still stuck in a 70's and 80's mindset. Fucking dinosaurs.

Actually on the point of chucking this completely and finding a normal 8 - 5 number.

On 25/08/2017 at 2:41 AM, TheCutch said:

Booted n-joi out a party about 12 years ago, one of them kicked in ma mates bathroom door when a bird was in there so he could do a fucking pasty, one of them was standing there giving it "but mate, we're from the band n-joi"  got told so fucking what get tae fuck

the bird was tasty right enough