Miller

Dan Deacon

4 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The only one which should gave been debatable was Hill. Even that one I think it was the right decision, especially given the 2 replacements Pedro had lined up.

Miller is finished as a 1st team first pick, and I doubt has the mentality to accept puting the team first and being a regular sub. I think he thinks he's better than he is and would go elsewhere before he'd accept being at best 3rd choice forward.

Neither were good enough but shone a wee bit in a sea of shit. We won't move on when our No1 striker is 37 years old.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would need to be the very last option. 

Our options aren't that heavy mate barring any late transfer window activity. Naturally we shouldn't be relying a forward who'll be 38 this year as the main man and hopefully the players we've now brought in are good enough for us to move away from that, but I think there's still a clear squad place for Kenny while he's here and you never know how unlucky you can end up with injuries and suspension

He's a waste of a sub, if Pedro's adamant of involving him then it should be as a last sub when we have an idea of how a game is going. Give him the first half and majority of the second half to watch and find out where the space is, see how the defence copes without him sitting deep and if we're in a comfortable position then bring him on and see what he can do.

Or just don't play him.

43 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What did he do that had a positive impact on the game? What did he do that had any impact on the game?

He partly closed down a player causing him to pass back to the keeper. Fortunately a goal came from that but it's not an assist.

I remember him win a header. And fuck up a great break with a poor pass.

Tbh I'm struggling with his involvement after that 

He is a Rangers no 9 and played up front. Both other forwards got on score sheet.

This meagre return is similar to most of his performances this season. And that's why the criticism is justified.

And whilst I don't want players happy at being subbed, we don't need that petulance he showed which suggests he thinks he's better than he is, or more important to the team than he is.

I agree he had a poor game, which everyone has , personally I would be happy if he was used as a sub when required . 

I trust the manager to determine when this happens.