Press conferences.

Mr Soprano

29 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Find it really hard to believe Pedro didn't at least know the gist of what MOH had been saying. Looked to me like he was just trivialising the matter by making it look like he wasn't aware about anything that had been said. 

I like how Pedro conducts himself for the most part during these press conferences,  but I think the MOH affair has been handled poorly. If Pedro isn't happy with his contributions and wants him gone then fine, one thing I take confidence in is Pedro's judge of character for his players, but give the press as little as possible with it while we're trying to sell him.

Don't giv, e a fuk about O'Halloran but one thing I have noticed is that there now appears to be fewer media leaks coming from the club.  Could that be part of the reason he doesn't want him back.

4 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

John says he can play left-side, he likes to attack, he likes to get balls in the box.  Surely to fuck this young guy can get a crack at left-wing.  The idea of Miller out there all season isn't nice.  

Let him get settled and try him at LB with Beerman on the wing, Wallace needs to be rested and Miller needs to be used as a sub.  

Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Has pace, will take a man on and unlike Miller doesn't require a zimmer frame.   Would be worth a shot 

He is a left back who was run ragged towards the end of last season. He is not a left winger. Miller is a striker and has not been playing left wing.

16 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

He is a left back who was run ragged towards the end of last season. He is not a left winger. Miller is a striker and has not been playing left wing.

He has only in the latter part of his career switched from the left wing to wing back, he appears much more comfortable going forward with the ball at his feet.  Miller is the new Jig, the team gets shuffled to accommodate him which is obviously not Miller's fault but wrong nonetheless.  

23 hours ago, RDB14 said:

Sure he was a winger at Man City but we turned him into a LB. Sure I read that somewhere ?

The press may be clowns but so is that lad when asked if the welsh derby is as intense as the Old Firm........would say typical English arrogance but he is fucking Welsh !!!

How can you even think its half the intensity....muppet.