Rangers v Dundee: The Goals

Virtuoso

Not just a win but some real quality there aswell, Candeias flick for the first was brilliant as was his cross for windass, penas touch to set up his goal and god knows how morelos scored his second! 

I know it's early days but for the first time in a long time I'm feeling really positive about our chances this season we've definitely got the makings of a really good team now and Pedro deserves credit for that at least.

first time I've seen their goal since yesterday, I knew the defending was poor, but I never realised how poor fods positioning was. He needs to be in the middle of his goal more there, he's just giving the guy all the space in the world to find that side of the net.

22 minutes ago, GOAT said:

first time I've seen their goal since yesterday, I knew the defending was poor, but I never realised how poor fods positioning was. He needs to be in the middle of his goal more there, he's just giving the guy all the space in the world to find that side of the net.

It's not like him ?