Club 1872 meeting

geneva_ger

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, rbr said:

The biggest and latest disgrace is the RF life memberships which were allowed to be passed from one generation to the next , now die with the member , it's in the new articles , an absolute disgrace yet again 

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Missed that bit mate, that’s a fucking joke. The whole selling point of the lifetime membership was it would be in your family for evermore. 

Voted no anyway, but I’m sure the flock will say yes. 

00D48C1F-ABCA-4679-BD7B-C1902ECC055C.png

It comes as no surprise to be honest - just as those who paid £500 to be an exclusive member of RF were told to get fucked by our SLO once he merged the two entities.

An out and out lying bastard who now has his much favoured position...but it remains to be seen for how much longer :happy: wink.gif

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

It comes as no surprise to be honest - just as those who paid £500 to be an exclusive member of RF were told to get fucked by our SLO once he merged the two entities.

An out and out lying bastard who now has his much favoured position...but it remains to be seen for how much longer :happy: wink.gif

Where does ED house fit in.

11 minutes ago, backup said:

Where does ED house fit in.

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Shhhhh!!!

We imagined it, the paperwork was never filed :sarcasm:

See, when you leave a trail of paperwork - it will always come back to haunt you....even more so when you lied to the support:

Submitted documentation (by the Marshalls), it was originally planned that:

264gaza.jpg

Activities (tell us here what the company is being set up to do):

Finance or part finance the restoration of Edmiston House

How will the activity benefit the community (the community will benefit by):

This will benefit the community by saving an unused building that has fallen into a state of disrepair by becoming derelict. This benefits the community as a renovated building becomes a local amenity and improves the appearance of the local area for residents.

Whilst the restoration is ongoing, jobs will be created as firms are engaged to carry out the upgrading and redecoration of the building. Further, once Edmiston House is reopened, staff will be required to run the building and therefore jobs will be created in the community.

Yet according to Greg (our new esteemed SLO) and his Da, the Declaration for the Formation of EH CIC has nothing to do with Edmiston House - yet they submitted the above documentation, stating quite clearly the above in bold. Maybe there's two Edmiston Houses? 

Here is the company set up to do it:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/SC520806/officers

So basically, EH CIC exists within companies house...but it doesn't feature Edmiston House itself - despite what is stated on the submitted paperwork.

Now the CIC is signed off by James Blair  here (page 46). A RIFC board member, a previous member of RF and now on the board of C1872, all very cosy....but something happened after the formation of the CIC.

The previously asked questions which went unanswered were:

If it doesn't feature Edmiston House, then...

1)  Why call it Edmiston House CIC ?

2)  Why make reference to Edmiston house throughout the incorporation document ?

3)  Why specifically talk about the restoration of Edmiston House ?

4)  Why specifically talk about the jobs the restoration work will create ?

5)  Why specifically talk about the jobs there will be once its been restored ?

6) Why is there only one line on the "surrounding area"

Six questions which went unanswered.

This CIC was about Edmiston House despite protestations otherwise. Having managed to get the gullible to swallow the RF / RST will never merge line, they obviously thought that deflection and denial would work here as well.

People would have far more respect had they held up their hands and said 'this was the original plan, but something happened so it's been 'shelved' instead of treating people like mugs.

The alternate scenario is that someone lied on the formation documents

13 minutes ago, backup said:

RSA.....disaster.

RST.....disaster

RFFF....disaster

RF....disaster

1872....disaster,

anyone notice a pattern ?

We've had the:

RST

Assembly

Association

Buy Rangers

SoS

Rangers First

Club 1872

(all the above inexplicably linked and each as toxic as the last...you see a recurring theme here?)

Then we have the merchandise:

Fleshers Haugh (RST spin off)

Red and Black shirts (RST spin off)

Lionbrand (originally donating to C1872, possibly RF previously but not 100% on that btw)

The Loyal Standard - going direct to Dingwall

SoS merch - went fuck knows where. Lotto and a football academy apparently.

(all the above inexplicably linked...you see that same recurring theme here?)

I've most likely missed a few, but you get the gist. People often wonder why we're divided as a support, there's your answer above. The same recurring names / cliques and toxicity.

Not to mention the various fan groups (TBO, UoF etc etc).

Is it any wonder why we lurch from one clusterfuck to another. 

1 hour ago, Virtuoso said:

I constantly moan about getting ripped off back in the day when going to away games and I stopped feeding the hate filled bastards. But at least those cunts didn’t hide what they were doing, unlike our so called fucking own who have lied and lied to shaft Bears out of their hard earned 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I constantly moan about getting ripped off back in the day when going to away games and I stopped feeding the hate filled bastards. But at least those cunts didn’t hide what they were doing, unlike our so called fucking own who have lied and lied to shaft Bears out of their hard earned 

A lot of older guys I knew stopped going to always about 20 years ago when sky first started showing games and your ticket would say £27 and outside the turnstile would say "away fans £13" with a wee bit of white tape over it 

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

A lot of older guys I knew stopped going to always about 20 years ago when sky first started showing games and your ticket would say £27 and outside the turnstile would say "away fans £13" with a wee bit of white tape over it 

They had gave up on the white tape by the time I jacked it in. They knew we would still pay it. 

2 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

We've had the:

RST

Assembly

Association

Buy Rangers

SoS

Rangers First

Club 1872

(all the above inexplicably linked and each as toxic as the last...you see a recurring theme here?)

Lionbrand (originally donating to C1872, possibly RF previously but not 100% on that btw)

I've most likely missed a few, but you get the gist. People often wonder why we're divided as a support, there's your answer above. The same recurring names / cliques and toxicity.

The easy pickings known as the gullible blue pound are hard to resist and there for the taking, as many have done easily.

When you have countless folk willing to pay 500 pounds to join RF I find it very disturbing nd difficult to believe that somehow a whole stadium on armed forces day donate less than 10 pence per person.  I can't trust any of these bastards as long as King is involved and through Blair he is involved

13 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

We've had the:

RST

Assembly

Association

Buy Rangers

SoS

Rangers First

Club 1872

When you see that list it is quite a shock and rather depressing.  

13 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

We've had the:

RST

Assembly

Association

Buy Rangers

SoS

Rangers First

Club 1872

Start a new group which is not toxic.  I group that doesn't beat around the bush, keeps to the facts, doesn't get involved in all the crap and does the right thing, at the right juncture.  I will back ye.  :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss said:

Start a new group which is not toxic.  I group that doesn't beat around the bush, keeps to the facts, doesn't get involved in all the crap and does the right thing, at the right juncture.  I will back ye.  :thumbsup:

There already is one - Vanguard Bears 

but like the UKIP's and Kate Hopkins of the real world, people hate them because they tell it like it is and not the pc mollycoddled version they think they like to hear 

Why is this just for club 1872 members? Surly this should be for 100 season ticket holders as club 1872 do not. Speak for the majority of supporters.  .

Should be a cozy wee love in,  Ask the cunt was he involved in Pedro's appointment as those people who,hired him need sacked as they have cost this club millions 

17 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

They wanted me to hand over 1 of the blocks of my shares £500 when put on sale ,to be a lifetime member, I told them to fuck off as I invested in Rangers not the, 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

There already is one - Vanguard Bears 

but like the UKIP's and Kate Hopkins of the real world, people hate them because they tell it like it is and not the pc mollycoddled version they think they like to hear 

fan groups cause nothing but division as there are always billy big boots in them.

Should disband all fan groups and go back to supporters clubs, don’t remember to much trouble when that was the case back in the day.

On 27/09/2017 at 13:27, coopsleftboot said:

So are you going to whinge on Rangers Minded or go along to challenge and agitate for change?

On 27/09/2017 at 13:31, Courtyard Bear said:

Your not allowed to challenge and agitate. 

If you think it’s that easy why don’t you give it a try. 

This is a start.

At least questions are being asked on here. I'm pretty sure peoples patience with this board is at or very near to rock bottom right now.  Rangers simply cannot go on like this. There has to be change and if club 1872 can't make it happen then the responsibility rests with those of us who still care enough about the club to get the ball rolling.