Cambuslang based Bears. A wee heads up re a mobile phone repair shop

Virtuoso

18 minutes ago, FSM said:

Whilst I don't agree with the OP and think this is a load of hysterical nonsense, playing devil's advocate for a moment isn't this the same sort of thing as encouraging people to boycott pubs due to their allegiances? Aren't pubs also people's livelihoods and how they put food on the table? What's the difference?

Good point mate. I want to put a argument to that but struggling to have anything credible. I would of said because pubs will always have customers but that's not really the case these days

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Good point mate. I want to put a argument to that but struggling to have anything credible. I would of said because pubs will always have customers but that's not really the case these days

The only argument I can maybe make against my own point is that certain pubs go out their way to deliberately alienate Rangers supporters (pubs decked out in celtic memorabilia), so clearly they're not bothered about having our custom and can survive without us. I can see why those should be avoided, obviously.

On 27/09/2017 at 22:25, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This should encouraged. Any rhabid looking for your business should be outed. 

This ^^^

Only just catching up with this thread, but fuck me!!!  

Any rancid bastard with 'know your place H** scum' and 'H** bastards' etc on his social media pages (which have since been cleaned up) should be shunned. Fuck him and fuck his pikey shop.

Surprised at some on here to be honest, but hey ho... :sarcasm:

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

This ^^^

Any rancid bastard with 'know your place H** scum' and 'H** bastards' etc on his social media pages (which have since been cleaned up) should be shunned. Fuck him and fuck his pikey shop.

Tbf if you had put that in your OP I think a lot more people would have agreed with you from the start.

Just now, Bronzy said:

Tbf if you had put that in your OP I think a lot more people would have agreed with you from the start.

Fair point but I would never ask someone to justify asking me to ignore a shop or business owned by a bheast.

But anyway, I digress.... :happy:

On 29/09/2017 at 10:23, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Here is something credible:

He's a dirty republican.

15 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Fair point but I would never ask someone to justify asking me to ignore a shop or business owned by a bheast.

But anyway, I digress.... :happy:

To be honest mate I would rather not either but like I said if there was a reason like you have since stated there was then fair enough.......

If it's just someone who posts of a football forum then it's bad crack

I think given the fact that the only reason we've got for wanting to boycott his business is that he's "a pure rabid" and he hasn't actually done anything else then this thread should be deleted tbh.

It's petty as fuck and as others have said will only lead to it going tit for tat with them and the result being our fans who have their own business suffering because of 1 halfwit looking for staunch points on a forum.

8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I think given the fact that the only reason we've got for wanting to boycott his business is that he's "a pure rabid" and he hasn't actually done anything else then this thread should be deleted tbh.

It's petty as fuck and as others have said will only lead to it going tit for tat with them and the result being our fans who have their own business suffering because of 1 halfwit looking for staunch points on a forum.

:lol::lol: :rofl:

Away and take a fuck to yersel ye fucking idiot :sarcasm:

18 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

This ^^^

That would have been handy in your original post :duh:

15 hours ago, mgartley82 said:

Ive had experience of dealing with this wee prick in a previous job. He is indeed a dirty wee republican ratbag bastard and the nephew of Tony Roper. 

I'm surprised the courageous jhournos are have not courageously reported on this . . . Wait a minute naw am no ! 

image.jpeg.9cf7e4447797edc6e8196ad808e0b6b3.jpeg

The Admiral pub in Waterloo St should also be boycotted by bears. The owner is a smelly IRA loving tarrier bastard who also no doubt approves of covering up child abuse. Think there was a story about him pretending to shoot Neil McCann with an invisible gun at the Piggery as well.