Cambuslang based Bears. A wee heads up re a mobile phone repair shop

Virtuoso

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 29/09/2017 at 08:27, Glasgowrangersafc said:

I am a business owner and i find it utterly terrifying that theres cunts on here tying to ruin peoples business purely on the basis of them supporting a football team. Thats someones fuckin livelyhood, thats how someone provides for their family. Get a grip ffs 

I am a business owner and i find it utterly terrifying that theres cunts on here tying to ruin peoples business purely on the basis of them supporting a football team. Thats someones fuckin livelyhood, thats how someone provides for their family. Get a grip ffs 

I agree with you but would not extend this view to Tim pubs 

If you're happy enough to give your money to someone who refers to us as 'H** bastards' and 'know your place H** scum' then it says more about you than it does about me - but each to their own.

What's your business btw, always happy to promote a Bears business if possible :happy:

On 01/10/2017 at 14:57, B1872 said:

The Admiral pub in Waterloo St should also be boycotted by bears. The owner is a smelly IRA loving tarrier bastard who also no doubt approves of covering up child abuse. Think there was a story about him pretending to shoot Neil McCann with an invisible gun at the Piggery as well.

That no a poofter pub anyway?

EDIT: Maybe I'm thinking of the actual Waterloo pub :lol:

Just now, Virtuoso said:

If you're happy enough to give your money to someone who refers to us as 'H** bastards' and 'know your place H** scum' then it says more about you than it does about me - but each to their own.

What's your business btw, always happy to promote a Bears business if possible :happy:

If you had included the bit about the H** scum in your OP this thread would have went very differently.

Just now, A.T.G said:

Why would he need to add to it?

Guys a scum fan. Banner or no.

I'm sure we'd all prefer not to fund them but posting personal details simply for supporting them and posting on a forum is something that could easily start a load of tit for tat shite that could end up biting some of our own support on the arse

If someone from here had their details posted simply for posting on here, on KS or something people would be going mental

16 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Yet he only added it on once he seen the thread was going badly.

Funny that.

This has been discussed with a member of admin and proof provided of his online activities - I'm not going to discuss the contents of pm's on here.

But just to add, until I mentioned his use of 'know your place H** scum' and 'H** bastards' - his previously open instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/paulroper67/

has since been made private.

Funny that eh :sarcasm:

10 minutes ago, Gustav said:

I'm sure we'd all prefer not to fund them but posting personal details simply for supporting them and posting on a forum is something that could easily start a load of tit for tat shite that could end up biting some of our own support on the arse

If someone from here had their details posted simply for posting on here, on KS or something people would be going mental

No it would be expected. I genuinely think some of our support do not appreciate just how they fucking hate us. They will be already doing stuff like this, sleekitly.  

As I say, the more scum who fail at life the better.

8 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

This has been discussed with a member of admin and proof provided of his online activities - I'm not going to discuss the contents of pm's on here.

But just to add, until I mentioned his use of 'know your place H** scum' and 'H** bastards' - his previously open instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/paulroper67/

has since been made private.

Funny that eh :sarcasm:

Big deal? He's hardly posting it from his company account is he? Seems like his personal social media page to me which he's no doubt had to make private because of people like you going to the extremely sad efforts to snoop through his pages.

I'm sure we have business owners on here who will have said things on the forum and on their own social media that would offend that mob, would that make it right if it was shared on their forums to try and harm their livelihoods?

It's absolutely fucking tragic tbh you're a grown man trawling the internet looking for stuff to be offended by :lol:

Just now, A.T.G said:

No it would be expected. I genuinely think some of our support do not appreciate just how they fucking hate us. They will be already doing stuff like this, sleekitly.  

As I say, the more scum who fail at life the better.

It's nothing to do with not appreciating how much they hate us, I hate them as just as much, but when people start trawling social media/forums for this type of stuff, the game's a bogey for us all.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Big deal? He's hardly posting it from his company account is he? Seems like his personal social media page to me which he's no doubt had to make private because of people like you going to the extremely sad efforts to snoop through his pages.

I'm sure we have business owners on here who will have said things on the forum and on their own social media that would offend that mob, would that make it right if it was shared on their forums to try and harm their livelihoods?

It's absolutely fucking tragic tbh you're a grown man trawling the internet looking for stuff to be offended by :lol:

I wasn't trawling the internet looking to be offended by anything, I'd never heard of the cunt until it was pointed out to me and I don't have or have I ever had an instagram account. I no longer have a twitter account.

First started using football message boards back in 98ish, FF on Rivals and have since been on most at one point or another. 19 years later and you're the first person I've ever put on ignore.

Congratulations :happy:

Fucking bheast loving, taig apologist wanker.

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

I wasn't trawling the internet looking to be offended by anything, I'd never heard of the cunt until it was pointed out to me and I don't have or have I ever had an instagram account. I no longer have a twitter account.

First started using football message boards back in 98ish, FF on Rivals and have since been on most at one point or another. 19 years later and you're the first person I've ever put on ignore.

As much as I never agreed in the first place, that h loses the argument.

7 minutes ago, Gustav said:

It's nothing to do with not appreciating how much they hate us, I hate them as just as much, but when people start trawling social media/forums for this type of stuff, the game's a bogey for us all.

They'll already be doing it. And they'll keep doing it.

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Gutted :lol:

Really struggling to see how that makes him an apologist or 'bheast lover'

There has been thousands of things posted on here that could be used against hundreds of members, imagine someone who has posted about any of their dead players or similar having their details posted all over the internet because someone started something like this

Just now, Gustav said:

Really struggling to see how that makes him an apologist or 'bheast lover'

There has been thousands of things posted on here that could be used against hundreds of members, imagine someone who has posted about any of their dead players or similar having their details posted all over the internet because someone started something like this

Because I disagreed with the self confessed smackhead I'm obviously a "beast loving, taig apologist wanker" :lol: