• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, wilberforce1 said:

Like Rangers, Golden Wonder ur deid.

:whistle:

Would explain your previous posts and stances on things like snp and loyalists 

admin wake up these should be red flags right from the off 

10 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Has he done something specific though? Hope it doesn't start tit for tat and them going through our forum trying to get guys sacked etc

If he has done something specific like being one of the pricks that was singing about Lee Rigby etc then fair enough, if he is just posting on a forum (whatever his views) it's not right IMO

You are living in cloud cookoo land , if you think they would not be doing that , given half a chance

Better not be calling GCC with any information . They might just give him a grant for a free makeover and shop fitting service

23 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Has he done something specific though? Hope it doesn't start tit for tat and them going through our forum trying to get guys sacked etc

If he has done something specific like being one of the pricks that was singing about Lee Rigby etc then fair enough, if he is just posting on a forum (whatever his views) it's not right IMO

Why even take the time to question what he's done?  If I walk into his shop and notice wee signs he's anti Rangers I'm doing a u turn. End of. It's more more of this that's needed. Why anyone would want to defend the likes of this cunt is totally beyond me let alone even consider using his business. 

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

Why even take the time to question what he's done?  If I walk into his shop and notice wee signs he's anti Rangers I'm doing a u turn. End of. It's more more of this that's needed. Why anyone would want to defend the likes of this cunt is totally beyond me let alone even consider using his business. 

That's your choice mate and I would be the same, just don't think it's right having it plastered over a football Forum if all the guy has done is post on a forum like you or I.

If it was the other way about I'm sure plenty on here would be up in arms about it. How would you feel for example if you arrive at work this morning and some taig has sent your boss screenshots of stuff you have posted on here and you get pulled up for it? It's petty as fuck! Say what you want to each other but don't affect someone's living.

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

That's your choice mate and I would be the same, just don't think it's right having it plastered over a football Forum if all the guy has done is post on a forum like you or I.

If it was the other way about I'm sure plenty on here would be up in arms about it. How would you feel for example if you arrive at work this morning and some taig has sent your boss screenshots of stuff you have posted on here and you get pulled up for it? It's petty as fuck! Say what you want to each other but don't affect someone's living.

Take your point but a lot of them deserve it and worse in my opinion. Also to date the O P has a pretty decent record of outing these horrible bastards so personally speaking I'm grateful for the heads up. IF I can deny people like this cunt a few quid and he knows the reason for it then it's job done imo. 

Just now, Gazza1212 said:

Take your point but a lot of them deserve it and worse in my opinion. Also to date the O P has a pretty decent record of outing these horrible bastards so personally speaking I'm grateful for the heads up. IF I can deny people like this cunt a few quid and he knows the reason for it then it's job done imo. 

I agree a lot of them do and I also agree with almost everything the OP posts.

Like I said if its something specific the guy has done then fair enough, if it's the case that he has posted on his forum offering a discount to his own etc then I think it's pretty petty

10 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I agree a lot of them do and I also agree with almost everything the OP posts.

Like I said if its something specific the guy has done then fair enough, if it's the case that he has posted on his forum offering a discount to his own etc then I think it's pretty petty

We will just have to disagree on this one then. For me it doesn't need to be something specific to want to body swerve his business only the knowledge he's anti Rangers. That's enough for me because I know how their diseased minds work and I have no time let alone money for them. If that makes me small minded (and I don't believe it does) then I'm fine with that. 

1 hour ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

I am a business owner and i find it utterly terrifying that theres cunts on here tying to ruin peoples business purely on the basis of them supporting a football team. Thats someones fuckin livelyhood, thats how someone provides for their family. Get a grip ffs 

I'm with you mate

Whilst I don't agree with the OP and think this is a load of hysterical nonsense, playing devil's advocate for a moment isn't this the same sort of thing as encouraging people to boycott pubs due to their allegiances? Aren't pubs also people's livelihoods and how they put food on the table? What's the difference?