Not far away in my opinion

billythebear1986

3 hours ago, saltire266 said:

Tav is poor for the position he is supposed to play, thinks he is a winger ffs. Takes the ball out of defense then looses it , always caught out of position and frightened to put a tackle in . always lets his man ghost away from him at corners. Not good enough

This.

total myth he's good going forward, couldn't tell you the amount of times he's lost the ball in key areas and left him and his team mates exposed.

couple that with how horrific a defender he is in general and it's clear to see he's an absolute dud, yet another flat track bully who flatters to deceive then fucks it for us when it actually matters.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where a million miles from where we strive to be. Buying players from mediocre clubs will not guarantee a winning mentality-  that is fed down from the very top.

now it's time for the players and us fans to stop feeling hard done by incompetent refs and sorry for ourselves and go and grind out wins.  Obviously I want total domination of games but we're not in that place yet to be able to do that.  Right now I'd take a Walter style 1-0 victory every game.  And as for a strong spine?  It's pretty weak minded imo.  It's all good putting names on paper but we're missing the grit and steel.  When has dorrans,alves,candeias etcplayed in must win games every single time they take the field?  It's a pressure they can't cope with hence the disastrous home form and acceptable away form

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

She posts her vile (copyright Daily Record in relation to any story about a Rangers fan) racist opinions on negros wearing her make America great again baseball cap 

She hates the blacks and loves the record from what I've heard.